President Trump Is A Hero

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hear me out brehs :whoa:

Because of this dumpster fire of a presidency, no single person has been able to destroy so much of the conservative establishment :ohhh:

Think about it.

Bill O'Reilly's gone. Breitbart is at critical Nineteen Eighty-Four levels of doublethink. Fox News is scrambling. Mike Cernovich has officially pivoted. Alex Jones was forced to admit that he's playing a persona on the radio just to keep his kids. The Set Rich narrative, the Susan Rice "unmasking" fiasco, and the Hillary email scandals have been deaded. Congress passed a hugely bipartisan measure to sanction Russia, and limit the president from removing those sanctions on his own. Repeal and replace of the ACA has failed over and over.

By the time this is done, Trump will have destroyed/humbled:

-Fox News
-Breitbart
-Alex Jones
-Bill O'Reily
-Sean Hannity
-Mike Cernovitch
-Pro-Russian sentiments in the GOP
-Obamacare opposition
-Right-wing fake news generators
-Jeff Sessions - America's #1 Racist
-Roger Stone
-The alt-right
-Right-wing evangelicals
-White Nationalists
-Anti-Politically Correct culture
-Anti-immigrant culture

:dwillhuh:

NOBODY will have done more to dismantle toxic conservatism and right-wing extremism than the WOAT president :blessed:

Donald Trump's mind is being inhabited by Donald J. Trump IV, his great grandson from a war-torn future. He sent his mind back to the 21st century body of his great-grandfather to dismantle right-wing conservatives before their hate-media causes a nuclear catastrophe that plunges the world into a nuclear winter :ohhh:

:troll::troll::troll:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
images

Why be a hero...when u can be a traitor and still be hero?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wrong unfortunately. We said the same thing about George Bush and all it took was dangling a Black President in front of the Tea Party and they forgot about anything and everything. Democrats will probably try to run a Mexican Transsexual Muslim candidate in 2020 to show "we're the real progressives" and fukk shyt up AGAIN :mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
And yet Trump (if he feels like it) will likely get a second term and he will get at least 2 more supreme Court picks, so no he hasn't done nearly as much to Republican party as people would like to think.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Trump has done more for the Democratic Party than Obama + Clinton combined. The next president is for sure a Democrat . He has killed off 80% of the prominent figures in the Republican Party that stood in the way of Obama and Hillary .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has done more for the Democratic Party than Obama + Clinton combined. The next president is for sure a Democrat . He has killed off 80% of the prominent figures in the Republican Party that stood in the way of Obama and Hillary .
i think that even though he wont lose his CORE base, a lot of people who stayed home or voted for him as a 'change' will be like "alright, fukk this shyt :beli:" (like me :lolbron:) and vote for the dem

if they can just push a reasonable fukkin candidate :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Donald Trump's mind is being inhabited by Donald J. Trump IV, his great grandson from a war-torn future. He sent his mind back to the 21st century body of his great-grandfather to dismantle right-wing conservatives before their hate-media causes a nuclear catastrophe that plunges the world into a nuclear winter :ohhh:

:ohhh::lupe::damn::whoa:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
hes being facetious :hhh:
i took it as him saying trump is doing a lot of damage to republicanism.... i disagree.... i think trump is making republicans look bad, sure... but i didn't think republicans looked good before trump.... republicans will be just fine with trump.... if i mistook his point then my bad....

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
biggest one not mentioned here is the fatcat capitalists who will lie, cheat, & steal at any opportunity

that needs to make its way back into the collective