Presidential race : why any of you ****s care?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People want to feel important that they are apart of society apart of something special when they vote. It's like joining a club or a church. Also it's like a chance to participate in a win of something( lottery, American idol, sports game, etc) Problem is...they changes nothing about the environment around you. When people continue to vote for those who have no interest in their views or concerns, they vote b/c they feel it's necessary that the rhetoric continues. Even Black voters are told to vote with no real rhyme or reason and they still will go out there.

When you continue to do the same thing it's called "Insanity".

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
People want to feel important that they are apart of society apart of something special when they vote. It's like joining a club or a church. Also it's like a chance to participate in a win of something( lottery, American idol, sports game, etc) Problem is...they changes nothing about the environment around you.

Amen.

People are such minuscule scared little chickenshiets, it makes me feel this weird hatred towards all of them. When I see students beat down by cops, sprayed, tortured because they SPOKE UP, it makes me sick. When I dont see any rebuttal - its even worse, I feel genuine rage.

Just move along in this hive borg of blandness and uniformity.

But - as long as a nikka is elected, oh goodie, a nikka is in office whoop dee doo my president is black.

:snoop:

Sheep. I do understand why both Obama republicans and other republicans are shearing the sheep naked. What else are you supposed to do with sheep?

Skin them.

Saka

Pro
Daps
illusion of choice, let these guys continue to live in there fantasy world where their vote actually makes a difference:pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. Elections 2012, Obama wins by 100% votes, amazing, Young Jeezy puts out a mixtape, Jay-Z cries on track and Coli declares he's GOAT person in space because he's both rich, black and cries about Obama, Will Smith makes a short movie about it, we all assume the :lawd: pose etc.

OK.

What then? Whats changing? Activism? Demands?

You sir dont pay attention to Occupy movement experiment? You didnt notice who they got banned, sprayed, beat down and overall humiliated for expressing their opinion and frustrations in public?

You seem like another government fanboy.

:laff:

now that, my friends, is an incoherent ass post

alley.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I voted for Obama in 2008. I wasn't under any illusion he'd change foreign policy but I definitely thought his domestic policy plans would be good for the country as Bush didn't invest in the people and just went to war in Iraq

So, I will say that that Pell Grant increase had me :leon: back in 2009 going into Junior year. Bump in financial aid for school made me feel like my vote counted :obama: Plus, I'm glad a lot of these damn roads here have been repaired and re-paven after 40 years of neglect especially on federal road ways in and around the DC-Baltimore corridor