Pretty privilege double standard????

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
This fiasco proves that social media is a magnet for the mentally ill and the deranged. It was a normal post that got blown out of proportion as usual by the mentally unwell and psychotic people online. I’m seriously starting to think that SM was the worst thing to happen to this society in the last 10-15 years. A lot of nyggas and bytches who are the last people on earth that should have a megaphone to speak, now speak freely as if their opinions matter, or that anybody gives a shyt.

:usure: if by "normal" you meant the usual attention seeking online, sure. You can lump her in with the rest of them.

But yes, I agree, social media has tanked society.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miles got on a pink shirt and doing a thot pose, he's jealous she's getting male attention.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty privilege doesn't exist in my world. I don't believe in treating someone better than someone else based on being attractive. Someone being attractive doesn't enhance my life.

I will treat an attractive person the same as anyone else and hold them to the same standards as anyone else.

I am sure other people may feel different than myself and will treat someone deemed attractive differently than someone who isn't deemed attractive.

Iono..

Simply don't understand it, but I guess it is a reality for folks. *shrugs*