• Intilectual Recipricol is a faq

Results are only viewable after voting.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Was chopping it up with some posters in another thread and they think Lupe was better than an in his Prime DMX. Yeah lupe had better lyrics but X had better content and production and wasn't a slouch lyrically. Just wondering who the coli would rather rock with.
In the poll question you can pick the last option along with either artist:smugfavre:
Here's an example...

Naw fam:flablupe:

Lupe got better albums too. All of DMX albums after his debut were carried by his singles and a few other dope songs like coming from and damien III.

X better at making radio hits and shedding his emotions on wax but Lupe is the better rapper between the two.

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They both dope
vaHzSMj.png

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Was chopping it up with the brehs @Living Proof and @BlackMajik in another thread and they think Lupe was better than an in his Prime DMX. Yeah lupe had better lyrics but X had better content and production and wasn't a slouch lyrically. Just wondering who the coli would rather rock with.
In the poll question you can pick the last option along with either artist:smugfavre:
Wait a minute playa u got me mixed up with someone else. I ain't never said Lupe was a better rapper than DMX :dahell:

I was laughing at that smiley