Prime Roy Jones Jr vs Prime Floyd Mayeather Jr at welterweight, who wins?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I never said b hop would beat Roy in a rematch. Ward is the goat 168 lber.he beats anyone at 168 ever
Ward is gonna beat 25 year old Roy Jones? You don't really believe that:laugh: Would Ward hit Jones clean for like 4 rounds straight? I doubt it. And he's gonna eat counter punch angles and pot shots all match long.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ward is gonna beat 25 year old Roy Jones? You don't really believe that:laugh: Would Ward hit Jones clean for like 4 rounds straight? I doubt it. And he's gonna eat counter punch angles and pot shots all match long.
ward has better fundamentals and is the smartest fighter of all time. ward via ud. roy would get bullied and the stiff jab of ward would hurt roy

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
ward has better fundamentals and is the smartest fighter of all time. ward via ud. roy would get bullied and the stiff jab of ward would hurt roy
I don't care what kind of fundamentals he has...lol. This is Roy Jones. A genetic freak who's speed is unseen in history and was able to throw combos and counter punches from slick ass angles while getting out of the way with ridiculous reflexes. You're gonna have to put him in there with an elite Heavyweight champion of historical greatness to see him lose in his prime. Ward damn sure would not have been the answer to the Roy Jones problem. Not fast enough, wouldn't adapt well to the speed, and wouldn't be able to cut the ring off on him because Roy wouldn't fear his power at all.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Great fight? Not really...I think Floyd treats Trinidad like he did Diego Corrales at best. Trinidad gets knocked down several times and gets beat to the punch every single time...damn near humiliated.
Trinidad was the classic headhunter and Floyd is an excellent counterpuncher. No way this wouldn't have been a good fight for however long it lasted. Cause Tito wouldn't stop coming no matter how many punches he ate. He possibly would get knocked out but I know at least he would go out on his shield.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't care what kind of fundamentals he has...lol. This is Roy Jones. A genetic freak who's speed is unseen in history and was able to throw combos and counter punches from slick ass angles while getting out of the way with ridiculous reflexes. You're gonna have to put him in there with an elite Heavyweight champion of historical greatness to see him lose in his prime. Ward damn sure would not have been the answer to the Roy Jones problem. Not fast enough, wouldn't adapt well to the speed, and wouldn't be able to cut the ring off on him because Roy wouldn't fear his power at all.
skill and ring savvy>>>>>athelticsim :smugfavre:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RJJ.

That is considering if his power and speed also translate respective/scaled to the weight class.

Because 168lbs. RJJ would be unfair.

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Floyd vs IRS
:patrice:that fight is coming up whether floyd want to or not....... hope my boy Money MAY snatch that 50-0 tho - he would go down as the ultimate boxing GOAT if he can beat that monster

:scust:but if he lose tho, haters will rejoice finally after 20years of being humiliated off of the bets they lost lol...