Prince Estate valued at 156.4 million, twice the original appraisal

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And also atleast his sister gets a piece.

I think it's weird half siblings get a claim but apparently he was sending them money so if Prince was straight with it then :manny:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Music & mini movies & concert footage.
:wow:

We need the soundboard recordings to some of them secret shows.

Also Prince was known to be spending loads..mainly to tour...for example he always wanted a stage "In The Round" so I don't think his tours came out Green. He frequently had to raise funds to tour...he sold some equipment in the 90s so he could tour in Japan.

I think that fued with WB in the 90s set him back a little bit.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

Also Prince was known to be spending loads..mainly to tour...for example he always wanted a stage "In The Round" so I don't think his tours came out Green. He frequently had to raise funds to tour...he sold some equipment in the 90s so he could tour in Japan.

I'm 110% already sure that it's available in his vault including all of the post show jams going back into the early 80s.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I think it's weird half siblings get a claim but apparently he was sending them money so if Prince was straight with it then :manny:

Why is that weird?

I think it is more operates like a pecking order of sorts, at least in the UK that's how it operates.

Spouse
Issues
Parents
Full blood siblings
Half-blood siblings
Grandparents
Uncles and Aunts

It is to prevent money going to the Crown/state in the event that a valid will is not available.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

:ohhh: