Private Security Guards Are Replacing Police Across America

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
All fat cacs cried on the stand on national TV. Even when my mom's died. I waited til everyone was gone, went to to my car, shed a tear or two, looked in the mirror, told my self "quit bein a lil bytch." wiped my face and went back to work. Them cryin crackers are immortalized. They can't go no where without the stench of bytch all over them. I don't care how many people "support" them.
So you're saying your personal opinion overrides the fact that each of these CACs got away with murder and are currently living their lives without a care in the world... :skip:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you're saying your personal opinion overrides the fact that each of these CACs got away with murder and are currently living their lives without a care in the world... :skip:
No. Not saying that at all.

What I'm saying is they had a headache, and they will continue to have headaches. You can live with a headache. That shyt is stressful, people are going to taunt you for the rest of your life, despite how many people support you, despite your freedom. shyt even if you die people still gonna taunt you and/or support you.

So to reiterate my first statement, you can protect yourself (and have a headache) or be victimized and wait/hope for someone else to protect you (and still have a headache, or be dead).

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Capitalism can be an ouroboros if it's not regulated and people held accountable properly. That's why this is a uniquely American problem. We refuse to regulate and hold people accountable.

I mean, I was shocked to hear today FINALLY bipartisan legislation from AOC and Matt Gaetz of all people was introduced to stop congressmen from trading stocks. I was also NOT shocked to hear today, high ranking members of our military and intelligence community are getting paid by the Saudi government.

EDIT: Video sums up how I feel.

Last edited:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
This is what was bound to happened when people were yelling to defund the police, private security will fill the gap. At the end of the day Middle and Upper class folks want to feel safe no matter what. Just look at Brazil or South Africa. Poor people will be the most victimized with the absent of police.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Nobody would want to be any of those things if you saturated the market.

Ironically, the core fundamentals of each of those professions is already taught in highschool. It's just that we didn't pay attention in highschool psych, or chemistry, or physics, or even shop class.

We had a whole section of biology class focusing on hemoglobin and other human health topics and the same two Asian kids who did well in the other classes were the only ones paying attention.

But why only here? There are a dozen wealthy capitalist nations in Europe , one right north of us, and 5 in Asia and none of them have our problems.

This is an America issue, not a capitalism one.
Those wealthy countries aren't hardline capitalists like America is.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what was bound to happened when people were yelling to defund the police, private security will fill the gap. At the end of the day Middle and Upper class folks want to feel safe no matter what. Just look at Brazil or South Africa. Poor people will be the most victimized with the absent of police.
Private security and security companies don't have the same classification as police though. Private security can't search you or your vehicle, you don't have to present your ID or identify yourself to any private security and there's no law that says you have to. Anyone can be private security, on select few can become sworn officers.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
As long as they don't get qualified immunity to murder, I not yet seeing the problem.

Sounds like a private company will actually have to answer for the shyt they do.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I 100% hate these private security guards. They're all over the Denver area and 9 times out of 10, they're some punk ass racist cracker who only took the job because they want to kill a black person cause they get a ccw and a gun.
:mjpls: