"Problem Child" (1 & 2) is a type of film that'll never be made again

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
maybe I spoke too soon :ohhh:

Pilot season is currently in full swing, with NBC issuing a pilot order for Problem Child. The half-hour sitcom is based on the 1990 feature film comedy of the same name, which starred John Ritter, Amy Yasbeck and Michael Oliver as the title character. The original movie followed a couple who get conned into adopting a seemingly-normal 7-year-old boy, before learning that he leaves destruction everywhere he goes.

The series is described as a family show, following two parents' "cat-and-mouse game" with their brilliant yet devilish child. Scot Armstrong, who wrote features such as Road Trip, Old School and The Hangover Part II, wrote the pilot script. The writer will also serve as an executive producer alongside Imagine Television's Brian Grazer, TBD Entertainment's Peter Traugott and Universal TV's Rachel Kaplan.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
The og was perfect and still funny as hell 25 yrs later...the 2nd shot wasn't bad but lookin back it feels like when.you have a premise like this and everybody digs it it's really hard to top the 1st shot without runnin the risk of being corny

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when the OG came out and Jr. had that line "a buck:what:!? How can you manage a buck :childplease:!?" I was only like 3-4 and thought it was the funniest shyt ever:bryan:. Anyway my grandpa came to one of our family reunions and he gave me and all my cousins a dollar each. That triggered me to say that line in front of the whole family and my grandpa got pissed caused it's well known he was a cheap azz and they all started dying laughing:bryan::deadmanny::dead:. Dude was really tryna beat my azz in front of the whole family:birdman:. One of the funniest times in my family's history lmao.​

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
He ethered the fukk out of that nun when she was like "I want to be able to see my face in these dishes" he picked up that rusty ass pan
images

Talking about "This one kinda looks like you" :mjlol: :mjlol:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I remember when the OG came out and Jr. had that line "a buck:what:!? How can you manage a buck :childplease:!?" I was only like 3-4 and thought it was the funniest shyt ever:bryan:. Anyway my grandpa came to one of our family reunions and he gave me and all my cousins a dollar each. That triggered me to say that line in front of the whole family and my grandpa got pissed caused it's well known he was a cheap azz and they all started dying laughing:bryan::deadmanny::dead:. Dude was really tryna beat my azz in front of the whole family:birdman:. One of the funniest times in my family's history lmao.​
:dead: