Process & Products you've seen while travelling that made you hit that :ohh:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Made this thread following from @BrownSkin Intellect's thread on returning Japan and the dope shyt out there

when i was over there their bullet trains having seats that rotated blew my mind, seemed like such a simple idea but dope.

Also i think the "Okada" (motorcycle taxi) in Nigeria is a dope idea. I feel that shyt could take off in the western world, i can see some cac making a bikeUber soon and im gonna be heated

okada.jpg

You brehs seen any useful things on your travels you would love back home?. Salute.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those motorcycle taxis have been around forever all over South / Central America and the Caribbean. We'll never see them here safety worries.

I was surprised at how relatively organized legal prostitution works (Panama ) even spoke with a girl that was a worker and she was explaining shifts breaks, testing, wages etc

(tons of illegal prostitution still exist there though )

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Not really a product or process, but I was taken aback by the level of widespread poverty that I saw in the Philippines.

That and shrimp flavored Pringles.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
look at the damn fanta bottles they got in turkey :dwillhuh:
XX8JCJc.jpg

plus the peel tabs...first time i saw that i was bamboozled
egypt-coke-can.jpg

We have those same fanta bottles here in the UK , those peel tops also got me the first time i saw them but how do they hold straws?

money-shot-coca-cola-foodbeast-how-to-sip.jpg

This blew my mind a couple years back too lowkey

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Public restrooms at malls in Dubai >> USA public restrooms in malls.

Private stalls that look like their own rooms. :wow: Clean ass floors and toilets:blessed:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Public restrooms at malls in Dubai >> USA public restrooms in malls.

Private stalls that look like their own rooms. :wow: Clean ass floors and toilets:blessed:
I also went to public bathrooms in Dubai in the old souque area and it was basically a hole in the ground and a water hose.

The levels of extremes in that city is amazing.