Prodigy dissed Mack 10 on Quiet Storm?

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accidentally stumbled across the IG post below and saw this in the comments. :ohhh:

here’s a gem for you: on the the first verse ppl don’t know but he dissed Mack 10. Here’s the lyrics and I’ll break it down. “Now here come the mack 10
You'se a dikk blower, tryin to speak the Dunn language
What the drilly with that though? It ain't bangin”.....at that time WestSide Connection was mad at New York for not playing there records and in a interview, Mack 10 was trying to clown by speaking the Dunn language. So if you read P lyrics after he said Mack 10 he the word “you” in reference to a person (Mack 10).

Crazy discovery to me! Another diss on this multidimensional track where P covered so many topics. (for those who don't know, the first one is a slick wordplay going at jay :wow:)

P was carefully watching who was talking down on the mobb and was always ready to address it when the right time comes.

Did you know this? I've never heard of any issues between him and Mack 10? Wish I could see that interview.

@bigesco @Billy Ocean @Columbo @DrHackenbush @Esco @HNIC973 @hustlemania @InfamousThoro @JuvenileHell @Master V @mobbinfms @mson @PaperEnterprise @Pausebot @savoutch @Soymuscle Mike @TheDarceKnight @Walter H White @Xtz23

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Accidentally stumbled across the IG post below and saw this in the comments. :ohhh:

here’s a gem for you: on the the first verse ppl don’t know but he dissed Mack 10. Here’s the lyrics and I’ll break it down. “Now here come the mack 10
What the drilly with that though? It ain't bangin”.....at that time WestSide Connection was mad at New York for not playing there records and in a interview, Mack 10 was trying to clown by speaking the Dunn language. So if you read P lyrics after he said Mack 10 he the word “you” in reference to a person (Mack 10).

Crazy discovery to me! Another diss on this multidimensional track where P covered so many topics. (for those who don't know, the first one is a slick wordplay going at jay :wow:)

P was carefully watching who was talking down on the mobb and was always ready to address it when the right time comes.

Did you know this? I've never heard of any issues between him and Mack 10? Wish I could see that interview.

@bigesco @Billy Ocean @Columbo @DrHackenbush @Esco @HNIC973 @hustlemania @InfamousThoro @JuvenileHell @Master V @mobbinfms @mson @PaperEnterprise @Pausebot @savoutch @Soymuscle Mike @TheDarceKnight @Walter H White @Xtz23

Had no idea.

p was really good at both picking up on subliminals to them as well as delivering them.

I’m pretty sure he spotted a diss to them on where I’m from by jay

Crumple

All Star
Daps

It sounds correct and like it connects.

But who is the source on this?
An Instagram user?

Is it actually credible or just feel thoughts from a fan?

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Never heard this and don't believe it.

Sidenote - I always preferred the original version of this track with no hook when it was labeled "White Lines" and all over mixtapes a good 6 months prior to the lp dropping. Also hated that they threw the remix with Lil Kim on the album since it was great as is, didn't need her at all.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard this and don't believe it.

Sidenote - I always preferred the original version of this track with no hook when it was labeled "White Lines" and all over mixtapes a good 6 months prior to the lp dropping. Also hated that they threw the remix with Lil Kim on the album since it was great as is, didn't need her at all.
Kim held her own, when I first seen her name on the remix I didn’t want to hear it but it turned out flames

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Thiat is the type of bytch sht that the West Coast was talking about. The East was known for subliminally dissing aka throwing rocks and hiding their hands. That’s why the West looked like bullies cause they will straight up say your name and make it clear on who they are talking about when they diss or got something to say.

:shaq2: