Prodigy shows love to Young Thug

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:huhldup:Prodigy done lost his mind since he got his shyt pushed in prison, get this dude outta here :camby:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
dont disrepespect a legend

not with this kind of co-sign, Jay must be laughing at this dude

200_s.gif

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
its always amusing when you see a rapper cosigning an artist their fans don't like and feel like they shouldn't either.

you going to tell the people who shaped your outlook on music they are wrong ?
not that i agree with all of them myself but its not going to disappoint me or anything.

sometimes it feels like fans are more jaded than artists when it comes to todays music.
ties in with why fans are always wanting their favorite artists to relive their past.

even if they wouldn't co-sign them in a certain time period its not that surprising that legends deep in the game are more receptive to a Drake or a Young Thug than their fans..is it ?...especially a producer like Hav.

plus these guys have kids that are growing up in their own rap world..these guys keeping their ears open to newer stuff will keep em young and on your toes while doing their part putting youngins onto older stuff without forcing it on them and being preachy.

while we're speaking about the Mobb;
i always liked the late A$AP Yams post about Mobb Deep when they where going through their troubles...

really wish I didn’t know the full story behind this issue. After I got off the phone with my homie I had to take a walk because I started spazzin from the disbelief. The Mobb’s music got me through the worse times. I was homeless swiggin daineys in the park at 2am playin that mobb shyt through my lil bullshyt mp3 player it looked like some jail shyt. It was the soundtrack to all my heavy drug use, paranoia, and depression. Whenever I get homesick I still throw it on and remind myself of the fukked up surroundings back home. I be around all this weird ass fashion shyt and sometimes I just need to be brought down to reality. One of my fav lines was “Sometimes I find myself wearing the same shyt for days/Not Caring what they might think or say/ It’s that I don’t give a fukk in me, it’s stuck in me/ That’s how I advantage over yall nikkas yall too pretty/ We too gritty”. shyt is real out here. The music was dark and borderline psychotic but sounded beautiful. Similar to NYC it’s just depressingly beautiful feel me. Hav and P taught me to be on point at all times keep your eyes on everybody around you 24/7 cuz somebody is always out to harm your physical no matter what environment. Everything I do is inspired by them down to how I dress and talk. I was the only out here in a hennessy jersey that didn’t have a supreme tag attached to it be clear let’s be not generic fam. The ASAP MOB name came directly from the most infamous cuz we be in all the NY clubs 30 deep wildin the fukk out. We don’t do that moshpit shyt either last time I remember it was called slam dancin and we been doing that for eons don’t get it fukked up. I wen’t to their first show when P came home last year at the Best Buy theater and got kicked out for wildin out bent tryna fight. I think I stood outside the theater called my bytch up and started weeping on the phone. Ever since then I was like damn I gotta see them live before I leave this earth. I related to P so much cuz I came from the same shyt lil shortie in the hood having to fend for self all the time. P is the uncrowned king of NYC (the other side of NYC you ain’t see in Jay-Z videos) to me. The mobb taught me it’s about who gets who first though. That was the realest shyt ever. I’m just rambling on at this point. This just a heartfelt fan letter though I’m not even gonna bother proof reading. I wish them brothers can resolve their issues and not throw away 20 years of good music away on some bullshyt. RIP Scarface Twin and Killa Black.

1:50 pm • 9 April 2012 • 148 notes

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Great post @AMcV'88

It's always funny how so-called Mobb Deep and Wu fans can't see how much of that essence is in Live.Love.ASAP. saying dumb shyt like "Rocky's music doesn't go hard." :mjlol: