~ Professional, Beautiful Black Women Appreciation Thread (#TeacherBae Inspired) ~

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I know I be hard on y'all a lot on here, but it truly is out of love. I wanna see us do better as a whole for our children, for future generations, etc. So people can live within an abundance of love, positivity, and wealth.

We are grateful for every single one of you. Teachers, nurses, doctors, scientists, engineers, social workers, those in the corporate world, entrepreneurs, police officers, soldiers, business owners, wives, mothers, daughters, aunts, nieces, grandmothers, etc.

We cherish and appreciate you. Thank you, my Queens. We are truly blessed. :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all not gon come in here but gon flood the threads that say most women are whores? :martin:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Cuz half these hoes went to college n got ran through and feels entitled:yeshrug: give me a good girl that works at the dollar store anyday

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You dumb fools need to stop promoting attention whores. You cant trust them long term.

You fools always learn the hard way and wonder what went wrong. My ex was a teacher, azz and t*ts, but she hid it for multiple reason. What type of woman wants sexual attention at work or from students?
:scust:

Never wife one fool.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A fine chick is a fine chick, degree or not.

and to paraphrase @Guile , a career doesn't equal morals.

200.gif