Professor walks into class....

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Take out a number 2 pencil and pass back the scantrons..

:merchant:

*turns to shawty sitting on the left*
Me: We got a test today? :why:
Shawty: Yeaaa. our Final exam.... didnt u see she posted the final review 2 weeks ago?...:dahell:

Me::sadcam:

Shawty: :huhldup:

Yall ever went through this situation bruhs??? how did yall do on the test? shyt got me depressed right now, i need a good score to get this A son. How u give a final 3 weeks before Finals week b??!!!!:mjcry:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
A couple of weeks ago I showed up to my final exam for metaphysics. Worth 60% of the grade for the unit. I had literally ten lines worth of notes that I had written the night before, to cover six weeks worth of material. Pretty much one line per topic.

And I turned those ten lines of notes into ten pages of high class writing in the two hour exam :takedat:

I only need 22/60 to pass the unit, I'm expecting to get at least 35/60 because I know I demolished at least one of the three essays we had to write. :myman:

Granted philosophy exams are easier to sit with minimal preparation than maths or physics, because a lot of it comes down to how well you express yourself and you know under exam conditions, all the extra hours of study the cac students put in won't do them any good if they aren't good at writing :walnuts:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
A couple of weeks ago I showed up to my final exam for metaphysics. Worth 60% of the grade for the unit. I had literally ten lines worth of notes that I had written the night before, to cover six weeks worth of material. Pretty much one line per topic.

And I turned those ten lines of notes into ten pages of high class writing in the two hour exam :takedat:

I only need 22/60 to pass the unit, I'm expecting to get at least 35/60 because I know I demolished at least one of the three essays we had to write. :myman:

Granted philosophy exams are easier to sit with minimal preparation than maths or physics, because a lot of it comes down to how well you express yourself and you know under exam conditions, all the extra hours of study the cac students put in won't do them any good if they aren't good at writing :walnuts:

I wish u the best my brotha. Hope u show these cacs how we are genetically superior in the physical and intelligence spectrum.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
but the exam already passed... :why:

She Asian, they only date cacs and textbooks

Shoulda studied and parleyed your smarts into some puss, like I once did :youngsabo:. "Hey, lets study together." becomes "Hey, you wanna catch that movie?" becomes :shaq:... Asian chicks like a smart breh. Shows potential.

As far as the exam, better luck next semester.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to me twice. Both times I bubbled all B's and left. I actually passed one of them. That teacher was furious lol.