Progressives in Congress spoke up for a cease-fire in Gaza. Now they’re breaking fundraising records.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I still don't really understand why politicians are so much more pro-Israel than the general public. It's not even good for Dems politically to support this.

Are they scared Netanyahu is going to be mad at them or something? :what:

AIPAC is a ridiculously strong political entity.

Everyone bends the knee to Israeli interests.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Do you believe there is no anti black racism in Palestine? Black Americans have our own issues to deal with.
Okay, so then lets allow politicians to keep sending OUR tax dollars to a white supremacist far right government in another country so they can bomb arabs whom we've never met and have nothing to do with.

Because arabs are allegedly racist, lets allow our government to keep sending money that should be used on fixing our domestic problems to racist European jews to kill arab children and grab territory most of us will never even see let alone live in.

Repeating talking points like "that has nothing to do with black people" is not a substitute for actual critical analysis of the facts and our government's role in propping up GLOBAL white supremacy.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I still don't really understand why politicians are so much more pro-Israel than the general public. It's not even good for Dems politically to support this.

Are they scared Netanyahu is going to be mad at them or something? :what:

AIPAC campaign funding

they will primary anyone in ethier party.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AIPAC campaign funding

they will primary anyone in ethier party.

Damn, I knew AIPAC had money but not that type of money :damn:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Those same Progressives: In mansions and benzes, giving ends to my friends and it feels stupendous :banderas: