Props To Lil Wayne For Sneaking Out A Retail Album Behind His Label's Back

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm tempted to buy the new 2 Chainz (& Lil Wayne) album just because I admire the cleverness behind Wayne's ruse. He's "featured" on every song. Everybody knows it's his album too, but there's nothing Cash Money can do about it because he's just technically a feature artist. Hell, even if they're all working together behind the scenes and fooling us all, I respect the hustle.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
this album flopped like a motherfukker , I think Wayne is tryna make a quick buck lmao

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I'm tempted to buy the new 2 Chainz (& Lil Wayne) album just because I admire the cleverness behind Wayne's ruse. He's "featured" on every song. Everybody knows it's his album too, but there's nothing Cash Money can do about it because he's just technically a feature artist. Hell, even if they're all working together behind the scenes and fooling us all, I respect the hustle.

not every song but a good part of the project he is on

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't understand the music business.
Cash Money (Baby) has to clear every feature. Meaning Caah Money got paid for every verse on the album and Wayne got a share.