Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Then why they acting so scary??:mjpls:
Who? Students protesting. Learning in real time about the exchange of ideas.

Ain’t nothing wrong with folks counter protesting or expressing their disdain.

They’ll make it to class and will be judged on their grades.

They’re growing up, making decisions, and determining where they think they want to be in the world.

They’ll all be fine.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who? Students protesting. Learning in real time about the exchange of ideas.

Ain’t nothing wrong with folks counter protesting or expressing their disdain.

They’ll make it to class and will be judged on their grades.

They’re growing up, making decisions, and determining where they think they want to be in the world.

They’ll all be fine.

Them J folks thats why the students walked out..:mjpls:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I have no problem with them protesting, but at the same time, they are College Students who for the first time are exposed to new culture / the real world. Right now they are protesting for Palestine, which is okay, but their protest at the same time is too generic where it's not specific.

Instead of "Order a Ceasefire" they should be saying, "Saction the Israeli Gov."

Asking for a Ceasefire is a bit useless, because you should be asking for Peacetalks, a Ceasefire doesn't mean everything just stops. Plus while Palestinians are suffering, HAMAS is providing a wedge those plans.

But the biggest thing is, even if Biden does everything, that doesn't mean Netanyahu won't do something stupid.

So basically they feel like they are making an impact in the world, but in reality, the type of change they want, actually starts at home... not at the federal level, not at the state level, but at the city/town level; Foreign Policy is very complex and hard to change always.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I have no problem with them protesting, but at the same time, they are College Students who for the first time are exposed to new culture / the real world. Right now they are protesting for Palestine, which is okay, but their protest at the same time is too generic where it's not specific.

Instead of "Order a Ceasefire" they should be saying, "Saction the Israeli Gov."

Asking for a Ceasefire is a bit useless, because you should be asking for Peacetalks, a Ceasefire doesn't mean everything just stops. Plus while Palestinians are suffering, HAMAS is providing a wedge those plans.

But the biggest thing is, even if Biden does everything, that doesn't mean Netanyahu won't do something stupid.

So basically they feel like they are making an impact in the world, but in reality, the type of change they want, actually starts at home... not at the federal level, not at the state level, but at the city/town level; Foreign Policy is very complex and hard to change always.
You can hear them chanting to stop giving Israel weapons, which we absolutely should stop doing. That alone stops a lot of what Israel is doing. They function because we have their back in every situation. Without us, their bully behavior stops.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dudes dapping up a racist white dude posting LibsOfTiktok. You can't make this up. And why are we posting shyt from Shirion Collective? They openly advocate for infiltrating and disrupting peace protests.

8x8sb6rk.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes dapping up a racist white dude posting LibsOfTiktok. You can't make this up. And why are we posting shyt from Shirion Collective? They openly advocate for infiltrating and disrupting peace protests.
the source of the video doesn't matter, tranny chaser. it's a video of the protest. who tweeted it is completely, totally irrelevant; because it's a real video

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What are they protesting?

This shyt is so annoying. What the fukk are you protesting? And why there?

I've seen this play before.

It's amazing how consistent the right-wing responses against protestors are, even when the criticism makes no sense.

It directly says twice in the OP that they want the USA to divest from Israel's war by refusing to provide further weapons and funding. They're doing it there because that's where they are and (as we saw with Harvard and Penn already) their school's boards/funders/leadership are directly tired to the political structure that drives this agenda.

Also lol at posters in this thread already throwing up any random Marxist or scary radicals saying scary things in the crowd. Once again, the EXACT same playbook they used against the BLM protests, the anti-Vietnam War protests, the Civil Rights Movement, and on and on. "Find a Marxist and suggest the whole movement is Marxist. Find someone saying scary things and suggest the whole movement is unreasonable and violent".

"The first time I ever heard of Black Lives Matter, they were chanting 'pigs in a blanket' talking about police," Trump said. "Pigs, talking about our police. 'Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon.' I said that's a horrible thing. And they were marching down the street. That was my first glimpse of Black Lives Matter."

Y'all are posting the social media accounts of racist right wingers, using Marxist and radical scare-figures to avoid dealing with the actual protest demands, and falsely suggesting that the protestors don't even know what they're protesting for.....and you want us to think you are any different from the reactionary right-wingers who oppose every protest against the status quo?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
make your school switch to remote learning crehs

not for nothing but I think assaulting and harassing Jewish students and people here due to this conflict is wrong and ugly