Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
GMfTWD4X0AAOMlH

Over 7 hours???

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

1/1
Telling that CNN is having ex-mayors and ex-police on to speculate about what protesters are thinking as the police crack down.

Never, ever someone with actual experience protesting.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

It’s the same thing they do with military coverage—bring in former military people and defense contract executives—and what they do for police violence, and labor unrest—bring in people who work with corporate firms. Issues with inflation, unemployment, healthcare—bring in PR people from those industries to only give the corporate voice.

These outlets speak for the capital class and nothing else.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like @the cac mamba wouldn't also have been against the protests to divest from apartheid South Africa. You guys need to be serious, take a second to think about who you're arguing with.
Your daily reminder that he literally forms his political opinions by thinking, "How can I be the worst human being imaginable"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not against the protests. i'm against the Democrats losing this election to Donald Trump over fukking Palestine

if you can't differentiate that, you're a fukking clown
In one breath you say Americans don’t care about this conflict in general and will have no bearing on the polls, and in the next you’re shaking in your boots about this being a decider in November. Which one is it?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I have a hard time buying these are students at this point

I hope Columbia picks up the tab and not taxpayers and most importantly that no one is hurt

:yeshrug:
I'm getting the same vibe too, while they're are some genuine folks who wants to see change, I have a feeling they're are protesters just there to make certain parties and/or group look bad.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Zionist in here still denying this has been a major 6 month fukk up for biden?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The hell is the point of this?

They are protesting at my daughters school and there’s no one within hundreds/thousands of miles that can do anything to help palestine. The hell are they protesting :dahell:

no one within hundreds of miles can't divest from israel? :rudy:

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media will never vilify the pro-Israel crowd, no matter what. They can physically assault people, and nobody cares. But if any group of protesters who object to Israel's actions features even one person holding an objectionable sign, they are all thugs who need to be arrested.