Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The hell is the point of this?

They are protesting at my daughters school and there’s no one within hundreds/thousands of miles that can do anything to help palestine. The hell are they protesting :dahell:
End the genocide

Divest from its operations

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
End the genocide

Divest from its operations
Respectfully net and yahoo is the only one who can end the genocide. And honestly he probably wants to keep it going to get the protesters to stay home so Trump wins and can move more stuff to Jerusalem. Win win for him

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

There's something to be said about the pro-genocide side starting the fukk Joe Biden chants and waving Trump flags. Sort of makes you wonder why only one side gets painted as politically against Biden and not the other :patrice:

Start thinking like that and you'd have to ask yourself if supporting a genocide is the issue, and not protests, or leftists, or college professors, or TikTok, etc.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no, i dont blame biden for israel hitting back at Hamas. i blame the leader of israel; Netanyahu

crazy concept, i know :wow:

I'm not talking about that I'm taking about hoe biden being in bed with netanyahoo when we're literally having riots on college campuses and the american sentiment is turning against israel and he still in bed with them giving them weapons to blow up babies... Math not mathing when other countries enable genocide america is right there yelling at them. But america handing israel the weapons and money to kill folks en masse its :troll:

Guess the american govt didnt learn from vietnam :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about that I'm taking about hoe biden being in bed with netanyahoo when we're literally having riots on college campuses and the american sentiment is turning against israel and he still in bed with them giving them weapons to blow up babies... Math not mathing when other countries enable genocide america is right there yelling at them. But america handing israel the weapons and money to kill folks en masse its :troll:

Guess the american govt didnt learn from vietnam :sas2:
i hate being put in the position of defending israel, but i just don't want to lose the fukking election to Trump, over this conflict that Hamas started with a massive terrorist attack. i think it's an extremely stupid approach :yeshrug:

so hopefully there's some sort of resolution soon, and these protesters can return to not giving a fukk about Palestinians, like they were last September

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
i hate being put in the position of defending israel, but i just don't want to lose the fukking election to Trump, over this conflict that Hamas started with a massive terrorist attack. i think it's an extremely stupid approach :yeshrug:
And yet you don't criticize Biden's role, and instead lash out at those who do.

If Biden put on a dress it would be a step too far for you, but facilitate a genocide? Everyone better shut up about it.