Protest against the Israel genocide continues to spread after the Columbia University arrest (NYU, U Michigan, Yale, The New School, etc)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe if he stopped listening to the far left about things centrists care about, like gas prices and securing the border, he'd be doing better. you're a cancer on the party
Your daily reminder that @the cac mamba was all in on Desantis (because of covid masks, of all things) until Biden started facilitating the slaughter of brown people, then he became his number one dikkrider.

How are you not ashamed of yourself:hhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your daily reminder that @the cac mamba was all in on Desantis (because of covid masks, of all things) until Biden started facilitating the slaughter of brown people, then he became his number one dikkrider.

How are you not ashamed of yourself:hhh:
you're desperate and flailing now, making a fool of yourself

i'm voting for biden in november. how are you voting?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sure; he announced cutting off aid to israel, and you fakkits kept protesting and saying "fukk genocide joe"

so why try to cater to you idiots anymore :dahell: this is very simple, basic, commonsense stuff

go stay home in november. just don't come crying to us when trump finally shuts down the border, and starts booting all these illegals :mjlol:
So you think this deal just happened in the past week :pachaha:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're desperate and flailing now, making a fool of yourself

Were you a Desantis Stan, yes or no

Were you ready to vote Republican over Dr. Fauci, who retired two years ago, yes or no

Have you become a Biden supporter after he gave Israel free Reign to murder brown people, yes or no

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Were you ready to vote Republican over Dr. Fauci, who retired two years ago, yes or no

Have you become a Biden supporter after he gave Israel free Reign to murder brown people, yes or no

your crying and chirping is irrelevant; answer the question. look at how scared you are to answer :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
goes to show the intellectual bankruptcy of the far left

i'm voting for biden, HL's transgender squad is apparently not voting for Biden. but i'm the reason biden won't win, not the people who aren't voting for him to make some kind of protest statement, that ultimately only shoots themselves in the foot

absolute clowns :laff:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He will never admit to this, because he is a coward who hides behind lies and deceit. He voted for Trump in 2016, and was ready to vote for DeSantis in 2024.

that's interesting, given the fact that i'm voting for biden, and you're advocating not voting for biden over what's happening 5,000 miles away in a foreign country

what a fukking retard

this is why i didn't vote for hillary..
Trump didn't just pop up in 2024.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will never admit to this, because he is a coward who hides behind lies and deceit. He voted for Trump in 2016, and was ready to vote for DeSantis in 2024.

Trump didn't just pop up in 2024.
i'm voting for Joe Biden in november. who are you voting for?

and here i thought your position on letting trannies play women's sports was your most embarrassing :mjlol: imagine that

so for the third time, i'm voting for Biden. who are you voting for?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He will never admit to this, because he is a coward who hides behind lies and deceit.
i'd like to get the HL Tranny Chasers on record :ehh:you're talking a lot of shyt, and tagged me into the thread

it's 2024. i'm voting for Joe Biden. so are you;

A. voting for Genocide Joe?

B. not voting for Biden, making you de facto Trump supporters?

which is it? you can't possibly duck such a simple, direct question

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd like to get the HL Tranny Chasers on record :ehh:you're talking a lot of shyt, and tagged me into the thread

it's 2024. i'm voting for Joe Biden. so are you;

A. voting for Genocide Joe?

B. not voting for Biden, making you de facto Trump supporters?

which is it? you can't possibly duck such a simple, direct question
let the record show that neither of these disgusting, dishonest, anti-woman posters is willing to state who they're voting for in november

both of you are absolutely pathetic. now, if you're done tagging me, i'll return to my self-imposed ban from the thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your position on letting trannies play women's sports
you're a grown man who thinks that men with a penis should be allowed to play women's sports
HL Tranny Chasers

Why is this dude always bringing up trannies

Bro is a 35-year-old edgelord 4cac poster :scust:

But notice how he always defaults back to "m3n w1f p3n1s in sp0rtz!" as a strawman to deflect from how he doesn't think trans people should exist, the same way he keeps going, "B-b-but Hamas!" as a strawman to deflect from how he thinks brown kids should be blown off the map.

Just a ghoulish individual.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this dude always bringing up trannies

Bro is a 35-year-old edgelord 4cac poster :scust:

But notice how he always defaults back to "m3n w1f p3n1s in sp0rtz!" as a strawman to deflect from how he doesn't think trans people should exist, the same way he keeps going, "B-b-but Hamas!" as a strawman to deflect from how he thinks brown kids should be blown off the map.

Just a ghoulish individual.
who are you voting for in November?

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

i haven't seen you this scared to answer a question, since i asked you why biological men should be allowed to play women's sports. truly a weak, pathetic, embarrassing, unserious individual

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even take a whole minute :francis:
i don't think i've ever seen someone this scared to answer a question in my entire life :laff:

who are you voting for in november?

A. Warlord Biden
B. Donald Trump

it's crazy that you're reading these posts like "uhhh. :huhldup: how can i deflect...uhh...i'll talk about trannies"

:laff::laff::laff: