PS3 Madden 13 Community Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everyone with or getting Madden 13 on the PS3, join the community.

It's basically a ladder that keeps the records of everyone vs everyone in the community.

Community Name: THE COLI
Pass: brehbreh

I'm sending out invites to those in the Connected Careers Franchise and anyone else wanting to join.

To play any member in the community. select your community (THE COLI) then:

Goto my community - member list - hit X on the person you want to play. If they are online, you'll see them with a green dot next to their name

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I'm in :yes: :myman:

but just to make things clear....i'm pretty sure i'm going to be ass in the game. This will be the first Madden game that i purchase since Madden 06 on PS2 that had McNabb on the cover :merchant: I'll have to spend a couple hours in practice for the first few days to get the controls down before i even attempt to play anyone :sadcam:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I'm in :yes: :myman:

but just to make things clear....i'm pretty sure i'm going to be ass in the game. This will be the first Madden game that i purchase since Madden 06 on PS2 that had McNabb on the cover :merchant: I'll have to spend a couple hours in practice for the first few days to get the controls down before i even attempt to play anyone :sadcam:

its ok breh...i buy it every year and suck at it every year...but i keep playing :ahh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
first madden since young was on the cover. and i returned that one after 2 weeks

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I'm just waiting till Tuesday at this point, but best believe imma be on that bytch.

Ready to serve some nikkas that ain't the computer :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
any of yall nikkaz got the early season ticket copy?

:smh: @ playing my first game online and the nikka quits after I'm up 21-7

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
dog what are u talking about, i'm from the hood and don't understand that nerd lingo

do i have to pay 9 bux to play online or not

I still feel like 60 is too much for marginal improvements, might cop when its 40-35 bux tho