PS3 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty League Thread!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
THE-COLI PS3 NCAA 13 FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS:

SEASON 1 (2012) -
@FukkAPaidEmail / MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS (MSU) 13-1

SEASON 2 (2013) -
@No Sleep / SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS (SOCAR) 14-0

SEASON 3 (2014) -
@L@CaT / SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TROJANS (USC) 11-2

SEASON 4 (2015) -
@Django337 / LOUISIANA STATE TIGERS (LSU) 14-0

SEASON 5 (2016) -
@L@CaT / SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TROJANS (USC) 14-0

SEASON 6 (2017) -
@Don Dada F Poppa / OREGON DUCKS 13-1

SEASON 7 (2018) -
@Don Dada F Poppa / OREGON DUCKS 14-0

-------------------------------------

Coli Name - PSN ID - Team
----------------------------------------------
1. @Rekkapryde - REKKAPRYDE - Ga Tech Yellowjackets
2. @Shuggdow - Shugg84 - LSU Tigers
3. @Steezy - Goldenstraider- Georgia Bulldogs
4. @His_Excellence_Reincar - sohhstylinonu - TCU Horned Frogs
5. @Don Dada F Poppa - SQUADBANGBANG - Oregon Ducks
6. @Sonny Corinthos - Swagnificentp69 - Texas A&M
7. @L@CaT - AllDay_Everyday8 - USC Trojans
8. @RichSincethe80s - sumnlikeaLEGEND - Oklahoma Sooners
9. @KingsnBucs1987 - Dablackbomber- Michigan Wolverines

*** = used restart for the season

WAITING LIST
==========

RULES:

- NO RESTARTS/MULLIGANS ALLOWED THIS SEASON PERIOD!!! 5 SCHOLLY HIT IF YOU VIOLATE AND GO OVER PER VIOLATION. YOU CAN GET YOUR RESTART MULLIGAN RESCINDED IF THE GAME FROZE AND YOU SHOW EVIDENCE.

- If there are user vs user issues with plug pulling and other shananigans, it won't be tolerated as well. We all got cam phones, so we can take pics of scores and shyt before it dropped. If no agreement can be made between the users, the game will be simmed.

- 2018 SEASON 7 RECRUITING/SCHOLARSHIP LIMITS:
the amount of scholarships that can be offered at any given time will be dictated by the following formula:

A = number of seniors on your team that will graduate
B = total number of players under the roster size limit of 70
C = 2 FLEX

A + B + C = TOTAL SCHOLLYS YOU CAN OFFER.

GT = 15 + 0 + 2 = 17
LSU = 15 + 8 + 2 = 25
MICH = 8 + 0 + 2 - 5(RESTART LAST SEASON) + 3 = 8
ORE =19 + 0 + 2 = 21
OU = 8 + 0 + 2 = 10
TCU = 14 + 3 + 2 - 5 (RESTART LAST SEASON) = 14
USC = 16 + 0 + 2 = 18

DON'T :ufdup: AND GO OVER!

RECRUITING VIOLATIONS
- ANYONE GOING OVER THE RECRUITING LIMIT WILL BE DOCKED 7 SCHOLLYS, NO EXCEPTIONS!!! IF YOU GO OVER MORE THAN 1, THE TOTAL JUMPS TO AN EXTRA 3 SCHOLLYS PER ADDITIONAL PLAYER OVER

RUNNING UP THE SCORE - Since the game subs out your starters anyway when the game is out of reach, you can do what you want UNTIL THE 2 MINUTE MARK (AGAIN, YOUR BACKUPS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE PLAYING AT THIS POINT). IF YOU ARE UP MORE THAN 28 AT THAT POINT YOU CAN EASILY MILK THE CLOCK OUT TO END THE GAME WITH 3 KNEELS

I'm also immediately instituting sportsmanship rules. No need to pad when the game is decided especially on 4th down. I'll decide the punishment as well

IF I SEE ANY OFFENSIVE SCORE UNDER THAT POINT, I'LL PERSONALLY DETERMINE HOW MUCH OF A SCHOLLY HIT YOU GONNA TAKE.

- advance will be twice/week or sooner if everyone is done.

- I shouldn't even have to say this, but NO GOTDAMN CHEESING!!!! :birdman:

EXECUTIVE ORDER - "SEATTLE" PLAY IS OFFICIALLY fukkIN BANNED. YOU WILL BE HIT WITH PSU TYPE SANCTIONS IF CAUGHT RUNNING IT.

- 4th down rules

a. if you are on or beyond your opponents 50 and it's less than a yard, I don't give a fukk
b. everyone will have one 4th down freebie in any situation outside the one above every half.* (UPDATED FOR SEASON 5)
c. If you are down by more than 21 after the 3rd quarter, you can go for it anytime

- FINALLY ABSOLUTELY NO MANUAL MOVING OF PLAYERS OUTSIDE THE ONE YOU ARE CONTROLLING!!!! FOR THOSE THAT CHOOSE TO PLAY DUMB, THAT MEANS TAKE CONTROL OF ONE GUY, MOVE HIM TO A SPOT, AND THEN TAKE CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSE....ALL IN THE NAME OF CONFUSING THE GAME AI. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POSITION A GUY CLOSER FOR COVERAGE, BUT NOT FOR BLITZES. IF YOU VIOLATE THE RULES ARE THE SAME AS THE RUNNING UP THE SCORE RULES ABOVE.

BCS Championship Game Setup Scenarios/Rules

- If at the last week of the season (and/or conference championship week if there is a conference championship game), if there is a CPU team ranked higher than a user team with the same amount of losses, the cpu team will be sabotaged to allow the user team to move ahead of them if the cpu team is ranked #2 in the BCS Rankings.

- if the cpu team is undefeated and ranked ahead of the #3 user team who has 1 loss, the cpu team will be allowed to play the #1 ranked user team for the BCS title AS LONG AS THAT UNDEFEATED TEAM IS A POWER 5 CONFERENCE MEMBER (ACC, SEC, BIG 12, BIG 10, PAC 12) OR NOTRE DAME.

- If the #1 and #2 teams are both cpu teams and 1 one or both of them have the same amount of losses as a user team(s) those teams will be sabotaged appropriately to make room for the 2 top user teams with the same amount of losses as the cpu teams ahead of them . the 2 top user teams are based on BCS ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:rambo:

AUBURN TIGERS
charles_barkley_auburn_elvis.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I forgot this sh1t bout to come out :krs:

But Im not getting it 1st day with it being EA and all

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
You know who I roll With :lolbron:

Hopefully the game is good enough where I dont ditch it like I did last season for Madden

PSN: AllDay_Everyday8

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Lets wait until the real rosters come out from the people at operation sports before we do the dynasty..who wants to do a dynasty with.....*gulp* no names :why:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Imma prolly preoder it for the discount and wait until the impressions for 2/3 weeks. If it sucks I'm slangin it for profit.

If not I'll keep it and run with OU.