Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@bmack21
@Dwolf
@SupaHotIce

we finally getting this game on ps4 :blessed:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8543/29023993624_a19cf583aa_o.gif

【PS4】GUNDAM VERSUS(ガンダムバーサス) |バンダイナムコエンターテインメント公式サイト

Supposed to be a global release as well, according to a quote from a famitsu article a while back:

Producer Ryuichiro Baba: We had an aim to provide different gameplays between Arcade and Console versions. The reason why PSVita's EXVS Force had a main focus on story was because we wanted to properly secure solo play to a new layer [of fans]. But on the other hand we couldn't live up to the expectations of the Gundam VS fans who have been about 2-on-2. We acknowledge that as a big improvement point.

Assistant Naoya Yasuda: The Arcade has a specific live sense of inviting friends. We're thinking of establishing a new gameplay that's specific to Console. Right now the hardware specs and infrastructure that can realize those have lined up, so we want to expand it not only in Japan but also to the World.

General Manager Yusuke Sasaki: If we considered the Arcade-based EXVS series as Gundam VS series' 4th generation, the next thing we should aim for is a 5th generation of Gundam VS that applies to Worldwide.

Naoya Yasuda: Actually speaking, that 5th generation of Gundam VS has already had the development progressing, with a new team that has Sasaki and myself in the center, as well as VSTG members who have developed EXVS until now. It still takes a bit more time until we can inform the details. In the 5th generation of Gundam VS, we want the title to be able to expand the invitation circle to worldwide where you can leisurely call new friends to "Let's do it together!"

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I own the first 2 games for the PS2:dead:And the 2 for the PS3. 15yrs tho :dwillhuh:
I gotta think about getting a PS4 now:lupe:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah no G Gundam. fukk this game :manny:
:gucci: fukk is wrong with these nikkas? No G Gundam, no second season of 00, Trail Blazer, Seed Destiny, or Endless Waltz:what: I'm not 'bout buy shyt that should already be in the game especially since most of movesets minus the assists have been copied and pasted from EXVS.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:gucci: fukk is wrong with these nikkas? No G Gundam, no second season of 00, Trail Blazer, Seed Destiny, or Endless Waltz:what: I'm not 'bout buy shyt that should already be in the game especially since most of movesets minus the assists have been copied and pasted from EXVS.
If they're leaving those out then I might hold off on copping :francis:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No XX Gundam or Astray either :francis:
If they just gonna copy movesets with little to no changes then at lest have the Fullboost roster, minus the clones.
If they're leaving those out then I might hold off on copping :francis:
Yeah this looking vanilla as fukk. Wait for the sequel.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@Tenchi Ryu

you seen this?

– BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. the premier publisher of anime videogames today announces GUNDAM VERSUS for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Take control of over 90 Mobile Suits spanning more than 35 years of the Mobile Suit Gundam universe and experience one of the most popular imports in Japanese pop culture history like never before.

World famous giant robot series and notorious head-to-head smash hit, GUNDAM VERSUS, is coming to the Americas and Europe for the first time for home console, this time built from the ground up exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system. Battle in explosive online two-versus-two and three-versus-three team battles in this all-new title built from the ground up for the PlayStation 4 system. Each playable Mobile Suit comes equipped with its own weapons systems to learn and master along with new mobility options that allow for advanced strategy to evade and outwit opponents.

“For more than 35 years the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise has fostered a highly engaged and energetic community,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “We are excited to release GUNDAM VERSUS to those fans eager for more Mobile Suit Gundam releases in the West, as well as introducing the franchise a brand new expanded audience.”

GUNDAM VERSUS will be available Fall 2017 in the Americas and Europe on the PlayStation 4 system .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr-W5LDUg18

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Extreme Vs 2:

They do this shyt on purpose; release a piece of shyt in the west, and when people don't buy it after seeing what Japan gets, they go "nobody buys gundam games in the west:troll:"