Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Or the devil?

@MMS

:jbhmm:
based on the old testament all the sons of israel by NT standards would be devils

IE

Genesis 41:44

41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

the writers of the new testament are not necessarily pro-israel...see this post

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's weird, like cryptic dreams. In the Bible, Joseph had the ability to break it down. It's very hit or miss.
Joseph is related to Egyptians because of Abraham and Sarah

not enough people re-read Genesis to consider its not a history text.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Tair be at ease

the presence of christianity (and Islam for that matter)

are literal proof of the overwhelming power of the God of Israel on pagans.

HINT - it has to do with women and their supposed origins.
Minoan_genius.png

Two Minoan Genii performing a libation over an altar

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: I remember there was this one psychic, who has since died, who Medium'd this shyt with a Widow. She told her, "I see your Husband, he is showing me Water... Water... He can't breathe... he is drowning. He is showing me how he drowned..."

The Widow though said it was impossible, as he was killed in the World Trade Center collapse, in which the Medium said, "Well he drowned when the Firefighters sprayed hoses on the site to put out the fires."

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Or the devil?

@MMS

That is the question.

It’s a gift. But, and the psychic mentioned this herself— you’re “opening yourself” when you tap into this stuff. I fully believe some ppl are letting negative/evil things tap into them, and then some ppl are spiritually strong and use their gifts for good/positively and don’t try to engage with negative entities.

She even touched on CERN, how they blackmail male celebs in those sex parties (actually made sense), how evil the entertainment industry is, how they are trying to convince people to not have kids and if you’re young you need to have as many children as possible, the feedback loop some of us were talking about a couple weeks ago!!!! How when we transition, some spirits are stuck in this realm and keep returning because of spiritual stuff/witchcraft they were tricked into or willingly signed up for, energy harvesting, child traff!cking and how almost 1million kids go missing (how is it possible that that many kids go missing and nothing ever changes, where do those kids go- obviously they’re being abducted), etc…..

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That is the question.

It’s a gift. But, and the psychic mentioned this herself— you’re “opening yourself” when you tap into this stuff. I fully believe some ppl are letting negative/evil things tap into them, and then some ppl are spiritually strong and use their gifts for good/positively and don’t try to engage with negative entities.

She even touched on CERN, how they blackmail male celebs in those sex parties (actually made sense), how evil the entertainment industry is, how they are trying to convince people to not have kids and if you’re young you need to have as many children as possible, the feedback loop some of us were talking about a couple weeks ago!!!! How when we transition, some spirits are stuck in this realm and keep returning because of spiritual stuff/witchcraft they were tricked into or willingly signed up for, energy harvesting, etc…..

I never really thought about it that way, but it makes sense to me. Witchcraft and the like is a person making a pact to be under the power of whatever they are trying to communicate with, so essentially they reject G-d and being under G-d's power.

So they are locked to wherever the spirit they linked themselves is.

:ohhh:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Tair be at ease

the presence of christianity (and Islam for that matter)

are literal proof of the overwhelming power of the God of Israel on pagans.

HINT - it has to do with women and their supposed origins.
Minoan_genius.png

Do all messengers of G-d relay His message perfectly or do some have their own intentions?

I ask that because G-d does have ultimate authority, but He does give great autonomy to creation. Communication with what seems to be an angel of G-d could very well lead to disaster if said angel doesn't necessarily want to do the will of G-d.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do all messengers of G-d relay His message perfectly or do some have their own intentions?

I ask that because G-d does have ultimate authority, but He does give great autonomy to creation. Communication with what seems to be an angel of G-d could very well lead to disaster if said angel doesn't necessarily want to do the will of G-d.

maybe this passage will bring some clarity to you

Genesis 2:19-20
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

remember Genesis 2 said "thus the heavens and the earth were finished and all the host of them"

So even when you think you have autonomy, God knows what you will do before you do it because he is the source of the "somethingness" that you draw from to persist in this realm.