Psychotic EMO CAC Films Himself Killing Security Officer Breh

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
wow

damn i would really hate to get killed by a w1gger and then have the last moments of my life recorded & showing me running & crying from those shots

i know his family must be sick after seeing that video too :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
RIP brother

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luckily that cac fakkit killed his self. Piece of shyt. White boy wanted to be black so bad. You can tell he was begging for black acceptance and black approval from the black security guard. He thought if the black security guard would hear him listening to rap then he would be cool with him and br friends with him. But the black security guard didn't approve or accept him and told him to turn it down and his feelings was hurt.

That's why we gotta do something about these fakkits with inferiority complexes. Their insecurities can't handle rejection. When he couldn't get black acceptance or black approval he felt like his life was worthless and useless so he just said fukk it. Now he's burning in hell. fukking fakkit

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was actual video of the Henry Ruggs crash?
Google it bra don't derail the thread. A video of a white wannabe black dude shooting and killing a innocent black man and the first comment tried to lowkey derail the thread by trying to sneak and bring up a black man killing a white woman. Y'all ain't slick. Quit trying to derail the thread by bringing up Ruggs

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap music to be blamed more than this pathetic cac

“he was a good kid” shyt coming soon
Rap music is white supremacy greatest finesse. They don’t even have to kill us anymore we do it ourselves. For the record I’m not talking specifically about this video but the black on black murder in general. Go look at any of those killer playlist you don’t see jazz, blues, pop etc .