Puff Daddy ft. Rick Ross & Notorious BIG - Watcha Gon Do

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Renzel washed biggie on this song :ohmy:

Curtis waited until the real 50 cent died to steal his name :russ:
50 brought Ross kids to his mansion with his baby mama. :lolbron:Floyd was there too:francis:

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's okay. Not better than the original and why couldn't he just release the LOX x BIG original remastered, baffling.

I'm gonna have to edit the song in Audacity and mix out Rick Ross, I can't stand that fat fukk. All he says is a bunch of with no meaning that sound good but he must think his audience is that stupid and they must be.

5/10 (9/10 without Ross)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's weird that Curtis stans always love to talk about everything but rap and the actual music :ohhh:

I wonder why :troll:
dMZFAkP.png
Are you serious? Rick Ross doesn't have a classic album. All he's got is that fraudulent Everyday I'm Hustlin' bullshyt.

The funny thing is in real life I've never heard any one say they like Ross this kind of narrative and overt disrespect to an actual Hip-Hop legend in Tha Gawdfather 50 Cent is only seen on the Coli. 50's someone who will be remembered for his impact on the culture.

Just so you can comprehend how much your taste in music is an obscure niche is that just on regular TV, music and Hollywood Ross is nowhere because no one is checking for him except you and a few other plebs in these Coli skreets

The disrespect!
50smh.gif

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
50 brought Ross kids to his mansion with his baby mama with Floyd there:lolbron:they had a great time with uncle fif

dMZFAkP.png
Are you serious? Rick Ross doesn't have a classic album. All he's got is that fraudulent Everyday I'm Hustlin' bullshyt.

The funny thing is in real life I've never heard any one say they like Ross this kind of narrative and overt disrespect to an actual Hip-Hop legend in Tha Gawdfather 50 Cent is only seen on the Coli. 50's someone who will be remembered for his impact on the culture.

Just so you can comprehend how much your taste in music is an obscure niche is that just on regular TV, music and Hollywood Ross is nowhere because no one is checking for him except you and a few other plebs in these Coli skreets

The disrespect!
50smh.gif

Ross can rap better 10 times better than 50 and he doesn't have one song better than this

:russ: