Puffy Really Had Dudes Singing To Eachother? :mjlol:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
why not tho?

the original hip-hop battles they werent dissing each other, they were just dropping bars.

So if you expect singers, instrumentalists, dancers...etc. to duel...what you expect?

nikkaz cant even sing anymore. :snoop:

I see kids in the comment section saying "the actual show might be funnier than the Chappelle version" :gucci:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yea I thought it got extra corny when hey all came together on the boys ii men part. Always have. But I miss diddy's season when hey were first coming together. Then once they got a taste of success it got whack. Even worse was when sissy combine danity Kane with day 26.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"let him know you coming to get his bed, man"
HHfe4B3.gif

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
why not tho?

the original hip-hop battles they werent dissing each other, they were just dropping bars.

So if you expect singers, instrumentalists, dancers...etc. to duel...what you expect?

nikkaz cant even sing anymore. :snoop:

I see kids in the comment section saying "the actual show might be funnier than the Chappelle version" :gucci:

If they can do it and not make it look funny and be taken seriously then more power to em. :ehh:

This on the other hand was the opposite. :mjlol:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
If they can do it and not make it look funny and be taken seriously then more power to em. :ehh:

This on the other hand was the opposite. :mjlol:

no, it took 10 years to make this look funny.

Just like high top fades in the early 2000's