Punk on the shelf with Torn Triceps...again?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah I thought something happened during the Future Shock. At the time I was thinking he fukked up his elbow.

This is going to be a great story for Drew to work off of. He put CM Punk on the shelf, took WM away from him. Should get him some good heat if they use it.

Would be a good storyline but as far as it's been reported, Drew hasn't resigned.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
While ya’ll laughing, I was really looking forward to the storytelling of Punk and Rollins so this really sucks. Punk is who got me back into Wrestling in 2012, so I’m super bummed. Would have been the perfect co-main event to go along with Cody/Roman 2.

Killed my mania hype significantly.
I was looking forward to it but there’s honestly more deserving people on that roster so we pivot.

Give it to Sami. Give him his world title moment, finally.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And? It's a good short term and long term story to use. Just saying it's something they might capitalize on. They have in the past.

If Punk has torn Triceps, is out, rehabs his ass off, and comes back 4 months from now (which would put us around Memorial Day), what good is it if McIntyre's contract expires on say April 30?