Pusha T Goes Off On Kanye West In Alleged Leaked Text: 'U Don't Appreciate Me'

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
The only reason i am open to this is being real is because .. lets face it, we all know Kanye will leak a text like it’s nothing.
Yeah he would, but why is he in a group chat with two people? How is that even possible with iPhone? And if Kanye leaks something he’ll post it himself not send it to a third party first, knowing they will eventually leak it anyway. Kanye is not scared to let people know if he sent or received anything.

CaliKid87

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bakersfield, CA
I don’t believe that. Pusha referred to himself being Shyne to Ye’s Puff on “New God Flow”. So why would turn around so called say not to compare him? Makes no sense.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I don't know that I believe this. How come no other outlets have picked this up?? Not even Shade Room or those blogs. They love mess. Also this would set Black Twitter on fire with jokes at least.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
And why is Hip Hop DX reporting random Reddit posts??? Did they even try to vet the texts or post?? It's so weird.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Clipse and pusha ts entire discog could get wiped from hip hop history right now and the trajectory of hip hop would not change whatsoever. I might miss grindin but that's about it.

Most overrated mc and group of all time.
Agreed. He's mediocre.