Pushin P is officially the 2nd best rap song in the world,what’s y’all thoughts on the song?

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Whats the criteria yall following cuz I never heard this or whatever is number 1? Its March and the bulk of what I been listening to this year so far dropped no earlier than 2021:dahell:
If you never heard of this you either old as hell, or don’t leave the house and don’t use social media. This song has been huge since it came out. “P” has even become a slang term

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
If you never heard of this you either old as hell, or don’t leave the house and don’t use social media. This song has been huge since it came out. “P” has even become a slang term
No I just don't listen to terrestrial radio :manny:

Check the Spotify wrap up threads from the past couple years. Im streaming over 70k minutes of music per year

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
I never heard this song. In fact, I didn't know it was a song until I saw this thread. I thought it was some Twitter thing from a few weeks ago, especially after I saw Domino's or whatever using it.

I'm sure it's a nice wholesome song tho :ld:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Young Thug was terrible on here and they need to make a version without him. The song literally nosedives the minute he starts rapping with that Coi Leray sounding shyt

Daps
:mjtf:

Or, just maybe, a breh doesn’t listen to :trash: like this. Do you think every black person has the same tastes?