R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena has no business being in a list over Sasha...he has no real psychology and he has the easiest job in the business. Win, no sell, and bury. Get real..

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
1. Bobby Lashley
2. Brock Lesnar
3. John Cena
4. Velvet Sky
5. MVP
6. Randy Orton
7. Paige
8. Pentagon Jr.
9. Taryn Terrell
10. Bram

:russ: Velvet Sky

Cena has no business being in a list over Sasha...he has no real psychology and he has the easiest job in the business. Win, no sell, and bury. Get real..

:martin: Cena's had a very good 2015 with his U.S. Open challenge.

He's put on great matches with Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Stardust, etc. . .

He's put on more great matches in 2015 than anybody else.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

He's put on great matches with Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Stardust, etc. . .

I'm a big time Velvet fan but her in ring work is nothing to write home about. :mjlol:

And he put Paige. :laff::laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

He didn't have great matches..he had big Superman kick out fests..same $hit everyone here cried about during WM 29. Now all of sudden they're great matches..besides the Cesaro match, he hasn't had one match that has been anywhere near as good as Bryan vs Roman or Sasha vs Becky.

Cesaro has put on better performances in one month than Cena has in over a year...lol@best matches of the year. U have some truly poor standards. It's telling but expected. I guess it's the norm for people who praise mediocrity by the week.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I'm a big time Velvet fan but her in ring work is nothing to write home about. :mjlol:

And he put Paige. :laff::laff:
Velvet had the women's match of the year with Angelina a few months ago :ufdup:

TSC liked Paige a few months ago. :francis:

It's my favorites this year. :manny: Should I of picked some indy guy for daps :comeon:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cena's money in big time matches, it's just that even then, he's still like half a step to a full step behind in those. Just take a look at his matches with Rollins, Cesaro, Bryan, Neville, Zayn, and KO, and I'd also add HBK and Umaga from years ago. He can tell he steps it up, it's just that he's simply not better than them. he can see the effort, but he'll never be Eddie/Benoit in the ring. You have to appreciate what he does bring. As a character though, I wish he'd get hit by a bus, since for every 1 person he somewhat puts over, he'll bury 10 more, INCLUDING a person he just over lol.

Also, as far as Velvet Sky, if you were to place her in the WWE, she'd pretty much be better than the Bellas. That doesn't say much, but I'd still rather see her in the ring than them. If i had my way, I'd trade the Bellas and Rosa to TNA for Brooke Adams, Taryn Terrell and Mia Yim.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  1. EC3
  2. EC3
  3. EC3
  4. EC3
  5. EC3
  6. EC3
  7. EC3
  8. EC3
  9. Tyrus
  10. EC3

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
1. Okada
2. Jay Lethal
3. AJ Styles
4. Sasha Banks
5. Nakamura
6. John Cena
7. Prince Puma/Ricochet
8. Cesaro
9. Tanahashi
10. Brock Lesnar

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Excluding Bryan

Rollins
Banks
Bayley
New Day
Cesaro
KO
Finn
Sami
Brock
Rusev

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ohhh:Damn, this a good ass list
:ehh: The obvious snub I didn't put on their was Seth Rollins, but right now I just prefer everyone on my list than him. I was going to put Rollins over Tana, but Tana's matches in the G-1 with Nakamura, AJ, Ibushi, Shibata, & Naito put him in over Rollins imo. :francis: Rollins boring ass 10-15 minutes promos he cuts every week takes him off my list ASAP, which are channel changers.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have barely watched any WWE this year so most of my top 10 are Lucha Underground

10. Catrina's ass and titties
9. Nakamura
8. King Cuerno
7. Willie Mack
6. Mil Muertes
5. Brock Lesnar (just for hitting a child with a car door :mjlol:)
4. Drago
3. Prince Puma
2. Angelico
1. Pentagon Jr.