Quanell X Destroys White Female Reporter After She Defends Ben Fields And Attacks Black Culture

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:heh: That's the same chick he got fired like last year for making comments about Muslims. She sued him and LOST and was forced to pay his legal fees. They interviewed him about it on the news. "Ms. Box, since you like to shake your breasts at the Muslims and the "muzzies," you can shake your breasts and go get me my money!" :heh:
:dead:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's funny that Republicans blame the Democrats for the 'decline' of black people when those welfare programs of LBJ cut black poverty by half :sas2:
Those same welfare programs that were instituted during the new deal after the depression that black people EXPLICITLY weren't allowed to take advantage of? Ok. Gotcha.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Guarantee they're fukkin. On a serious note, both of them had a point to be made and I agree with both of them. That incident with the cop and girl highlighted a handful of nuanced problems in the classroom, law enforcement, race relations, troubled youth, public education, etc.. The bad thing to me is, people will pick a sole issue that's dear to their own heart when examining that incident and disregard everything else that played a role in that same incident. The end result is we're more polarized than before and more entrenched in our views than before which means ultimately there's no progress. The white chick tickled the ears of those that think like her, Quanell X tickled the ears of those that think like him, and at the end of the day there was no real progress. Cop loses his job, problematic kids will continue to be nightmares to teachers across America, and threads like this will be on the Coli supporting Quannell X while similar threads will be on Reddit and st0rmfr0nt supporting the white chick. It just goes on and on. I swear I'm almost convinced it's not worth it to care and just look out for myself and not give a fukk. Maybe nihilism is wisdom.