Quanon Shoes At Bowling Alley, I'm Not Playing Wit People

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That’s you in the video? You sure that’s QAnon?

the end of the Q is pointing down and not to the side tho
I mentioned it multiple times, bytches faces went to the ground looking ashamed.

I didn't take it out on the girls at the register I just demanded my money back nicely at first, I was told no, so I snapped.

Everybody was refunded full price and guns wasn't bussed.

A LOT of racist shyt transpired before that, but the Q threw me off and I asked about it. Multiple Times. Just say no or I don't know. I wasn't asking agressively at first

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
bytch if we been there for 40 minutes waiting on our lane to be reset, going back over and over again trying to be normal about shyt.

I ask, should I just throw a ball (that would reset it sometimes at other spots). bytch ignored me. Still being cool, I ask again, should I just throw a ball. Ignored. Ok. Now you are being disrespectful.

fukk how y'all feel, the vibe was disrespectful as fukk and I'll fukk the night up for you if you fukk it up for me. bytch.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
giphy.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
bytch if we been there for 40 minutes waiting on our lane to be reset, going back over and over again trying to be normal about shyt.

I ask, should I just throw a ball (that would reset it sometimes at other spots). bytch ignored me. Still being cool, I ask again, should I just throw a ball. Ignored. Ok. Now you are being disrespectful.

fukk how y'all feel, the vibe was disrespectful as fukk and I'll fukk the night up for you if you fukk it up for me. bytch.
I mean, you don’t really believe that was some QAnon bowling alley, right? :mjlol:

That’s the elephant in the room here breh

Status
Not open for further replies.