Question about attending live events

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s up, bruhs? I have a question about attending big PPVs & I figured this would be the most helpful place to ask.

I’m thinking about going to RR in Houston & was wondering how is the experience? I’ve been to quite a few smaller, house shows. But, my main concern is the seating. Do they show the event on the jumbo screen, or are you just SOL if your seats aren’t that great?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What’s up, bruhs? I have a question about attending big PPVs & I figured this would be the most helpful place to ask.

I’m thinking about going to RR in Houston & was wondering how is the experience? I’ve been to quite a few smaller, house shows. But, my main concern is the seating. Do they show the event on the jumbo screen, or are you just SOL if your seats aren’t that great?

Yeah, they show it on the big screen.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
keep in mind with Houston that Minute Maid Park's big screen is only facing one direction (so people at baseball games sitting underneath it are kinda screwed) as seen below.

Open-View.jpg

but, WWE will very likely eliminate that issue by putting their own screens directly above the ring itself like they have done in other stadium shows as seen below so you should be fine wherever your seats are located.

DaScJVzU0AEiaC_.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

They show it on the screen just in case.

Live events, especially if you're with a crew who is into the shyt, is one of the best experiences you can do.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to all four WWE shows Wrestlemania weekend a couple years back. In the arena, pretty much every seat has a view of the ring. I was on the top level for Takeover and was surprised that I could still what was going on in the ring. I still looked at the screen out of habit and obviously it’s an up close view of what’s going on. At Wrestlemania, I was in the upper floor level and I pretty much watched the screen the whole time. I could see the ring, but it was much easier watching the screen in the stadium

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I've never been to a wrestling show and there is a fed that runs shows out here on Saturdays.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I went to the Royal Rumble at the Alamo Dome in 2017. They ended up moving us closer to make it seem like there was more people. I ended up towards the right side of the entrance ramp so I got to see the wrestlers make their entrance. I had to basically watch the action on the Titantron which kind of sucked but I was excited because it was my first ppv.

I thought about going to the Rumble in Houston but I haven't watched WWE programming regularly in several months so I don't really see the point. If they were having Takeover I would definitely try to go.

I roll solo to wrestling shows because my friends either don't like wrestling or they are super casual fans who will watch it on TV but not go to shows.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I went to the Royal Rumble at the Alamo Dome in 2017. They ended up moving us closer to make it seem like there was more people. I ended up towards the right side of the entrance ramp so I got to see the wrestlers make their entrance. I had to basically watch the action on the Titantron which kind of sucked but I was excited because it was my first ppv.

I thought about going to the Rumble in Houston but I haven't watched WWE programming regularly in several months so I don't really see the point. If they were having Takeover I would definitely try to go.

I roll solo to wrestling shows because my friends either don't like wrestling or they are super casual fans who will watch it on TV but not go to shows.

It's easier to buy a walk-up ticket when you're solo. Even when I go to E events with the homie we sit separately most of the time. Survivor Series '18 was the last one we went to. We ended up buying solo tickets on the floor and we were only 2 rows apart. :skip:

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Floor seats are only worth ot of you're in the 1st 5 rows. Otherwise buy 100 level seating. You can see better, tix are cheaper and you dont have to stand up the whole time in order to see

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I went to the royal rumble in philly when roman reigns won and even with the rock he got booed out the building (philly has the best fans). Royal rumble is def one of the best shows to see live. Don't even waste your money on raw that is the worse shyt to go to. Most ppv's>> house shows>>> smack down>>> raw

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
Floor seats are only worth ot of you're in the 1st 5 rows. Otherwise buy 100 level seating. You can see better, tix are cheaper and you dont have to stand up the whole time in order to see
Agree with this for sure.