Question about auto REPO

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Aye yall, any input would be appreciated.

My cousin had her vehicle reopod by Capital 1 yesterday.

The guy said she had to call the auto people and set up a payment of some kind. The offices are apparently closed till monday. He says they're pretty lenient (?)

Anyone here have this experience with C1? What was the outcome.

Thanks

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The guy said she had to call the auto people and set up a payment of some kind. The offices are apparently closed till monday. He says they're pretty lenient (?)

Thanks

Got a car repoed once dudes showed up at my place 4am, wasn't eve allowed to get anything from the car

I had 3 days to pay the full balance of the car if I wanted it back other than that they told me it would eventually be auctioned and I could get it that way

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Got a car repoed once dudes showed up at my place 4am, wasn't eve allowed to get anything from the car

I had 3 days to pay the full balance of the car if I wanted it back other than that they told me it would eventually be auctioned and I could get it that way
Damn :picard: Did you end up getting it back?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Thanks
She will be okay, the auction house doesn’t normally operate on the weekend. I’ve never had a car repoed or had a car with capital one. The auction house would have to have the title before it can be sold, what state she in?

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
She will be okay, the auction house doesn’t normally operate on the weekend. I’ve never had a car repoed or had a car with capital one. The auction house would have to have the title before it can be sold, what state she in?

It was taken on a Sunday. She got it back by Tuesday.

We're in PA.