Question for Coli Drake haters

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I understand that it's slowly becoming the cool thing to hate son because of all the accusations (some valid some still need proof) but when his music comes on in public places (clubs, bars, radio, arenas, festivals etc) do you deny the quality and begin trying to convince others that he is a "fraud" or do you enjoy the music?

Straight up question...

I've really grown to enjoy his music and seldom do I hear anyone throwing him shade offline so I want to know?

I'm not really hyped about "Views From The 6".. I wouldn't be mad if he scrapped that album and came with something fresh but for real.. I want to hear yall's answers

Last edited:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I like his music but he annoys the shyt outta me

So if you're out at a social gathering and Trust Issues comes on you're not outwardly advocating to change the song because he doesn't write his music, talking shyt about him, etc?

I feel like some of the hate Drizzy is catching isn't warranted

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
So if you're out at a social gathering and Trust Issues comes on you're not outwardly advocating to change the song because he doesn't write his music, talking shyt about him, etc?

I feel like some of the hate Drizzy is catching isn't warranted
Who would ever really do this? It's just rap nikka. It's not even that serious :laff:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That's how I feel but damn @ the hate son is beginning to catch around these parts... Don't act like you don't notice :comeon:
Real life is not the Internet. We're in the booth to discuss music. You don't go to parties to discuss music. No one outside gives a damn about any of the shyt nikkas talk about here. Once again, it's all for fun and jokes.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
who would even play trust issues at a social gathering?
lol lets hum in unison ass nikka

This...tf kinda depressed socials yall be at lmao

I was just riding home last night and scholarships came on and i was vibin

Music is music. If im out and about at a party the last thig ima think about is if this nikka wrote his shyt. Im tryna get some yams...fukk that nikka.

But if im at the cribbo playing his shyt i'll vibe the same but in my mind i gotta remind myself that he may or may not have written this verse or that verse.

He's in the same bracket at diddy for me. Love Puff's records but i would never look at him like a top rapper cuz he never tried to be. Drake tried to be a top rapper but now he cant be imo. Doesnt take away from me enjoying the nikka albums.

Thing is, we in a generation now where any bit of criticism is seen as hate. Ive been listenin to son since I first heard him on the "Kick Push Remix" but because I criticize his flaw actions its seen as hate. Damn shame really

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This...tf kinda depressed socials yall be at lmao

I was just riding home last night and scholarships came on and i was vibin

Music is music. If im out and about at a party the last thig ima think about is if this nikka wrote his shyt. Im tryna get some yams...fukk that nikka.

But if im at the cribbo playing his shyt i'll vibe the same but in my mind i gotta remind myself that he may or may not have written this verse or that verse.

He's in the same bracket at diddy for me. Love Puff's records but i would never look at him like a top rapper cuz he never tried to be. Drake tried to be a top rapper but now he cant be imo. Doesnt take away from me enjoying the nikka albums.

Thing is, we in a generation now where any bit of criticism is seen as hate. Ive been listenin to son since I first heard him on the "Kick Push Remix" but because I criticize his flaw actions its seen as hate. Damn shame really
Bih: So are you tryna get outta here or what?

Guy: that depends, do you like this Drake song?

**loud music*

Bih: What?

Guy: I said, that depends do you like this Drake song?

Bih: Yeah, it's alright.

Guy: :scust: hell naw bytch stay away :scust:!!