Question to Atheists:: Why not take a chance and believe?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
Luke 17:6 KJV
Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. | King James Version (KJV) | Download The Bible App Now

The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘May you be uprooted and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you!
Luke 17:6 NLT
Luke 17:6 The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘May you be uprooted and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you! | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now
New Living Translantion

What does it hurt to believe that there is an afterlife? What would it hurt to believe GOD is real and has control?

What keeps you from having even a little faith..now matter how little that GOD had a son that was born on Earth that performed miracles? And that of you believe in him, his teachings you will be saved?
:ohlawd:

And sidenote for my believers..who are some pastors yall listen to?

If I don't goto church I tend to like Bishop TD Jake's sermons but sometimes his sermons be too smart for me..and his style def appeals more.to the oldheads.

I was listening to Pastor mike Todd but he once gave a sermon rebuking people who would say "THE HOLY SPIRIT" instead of "HOLY SPIRIT" and I thought that was a big waste of time :mjgrin: ..not to mention he wears too much hypebeast gear while preaching.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Jospeh prince the only televangelist I fix wit
Joyce Meyer aight to

I don’t like no other ones at all

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
New Living Translantion

What does it hurt to believe that there is an afterlife? What would it hurt to believe GOD is real and has control?

What keeps you from having even a little faith..now matter how little that GOD had a son that was born on Earth that performed miracles? And that of you believe in him, his teachings you will be saved?
:ohlawd:

And sidenote for my believers..who are some pastors yall listen to?

If I don't goto church I tend to like Bishop TD Jake's sermons but sometimes his sermons be too smart for me..and his style def appeals more.to the oldheads.

I was listening to Pastor mike Todd but he once gave a sermon rebuking people who would say "THE HOLY SPIRIT" instead of "HOLY SPIRIT" and I thought that was a big waste of time :mjgrin: ..not to mention he wears too much hypebeast gear while preaching.
'
Pastor Gino Jennings
Tells it how it is

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Because life can be such a bytch and people ain’t shyt. I’m a believer btw. When I try to run away from God, friends whom I never discussed anything about my beliefs bring up God to me. It’s the weirdest things. Idk if I’ll go to Heaven but I gotta be grateful for what’s he done for me. Regardless how I move. That’s my two cents. Nobody quote me please.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
New Living Translantion

I can't choose to believe in something I feel at my very essence is wrong and invalid. It doesn't work like that. If I did, I would merely be paying lip service, and engaging in literal bad faith.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
1583454329186.jpeg