Essential Quick Lil Gems on Dealing with Women

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Where ya goin first date? Or straight to the spot?

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I dont understand why guys take women out on dates anymore just to have casual sex. I know single guys taking different women out on dates everyday blowing hundreds of dollars a week on dinner and drinks. I used to be that guy and I stopped taking women out 8 months ago. I look at my bank account now and I'm like :blessed:. I get more p*ssy now than I did when I was going out on dates. I just tell women straight up I'm not taking them on a date and to come over to my place. They love and respect that confidence. They will go out with poindexter from the IT department then come over my place after her date and fukk all night. fukk a date!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
If she doesn’t like the date proposed I just move on to a girl that wants to see me regardless of what we do.

No need to waste energy on those that don’t fit my life

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Work on your self esteem
I'm confused that he ain't hit nothing at 27 in 2024 when women are basically giving it away to rebel against the system. You gotta be putting your foot in your mouth at an astronomical rate. You can just nod and don't say nothing and just repeat whatever she said on a date and she'll mess with you because you understand her lol

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
You are going to waste a lot of time doing that and it’s going to likely burn out without y’all linking.

Better of establishing some type of in person chemistry than trying to build and meet.

Initial meetups don’t have to be expensive. If you make it that way it’s on you……
A lot of dudes mess themselves up by letting the women dictate the terms of meetup. If you're paying for it you set the location. That way you control or have a sense of what you're spending and plan accordingly. If you let a woman pic she's going to run your pockets a majority of the time because they don't have financial discipline or it's a shyt test to see what you're money looking like. That's why brehs be spazzing especially if they don't get anything on the back end.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A lot of dudes mess themselves up by letting the women dictate the terms of meetup. If you're paying for it you set the location. That way you control or have a sense of what you're spending and plan accordingly. If you let a woman pic she's going to run your pockets a majority of the time because they don't have financial discipline or it's a shyt test to see what you're money looking like. That's why brehs be spazzing especially if they don't get anything on the back end.
Indeed

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
I'm confused that he ain't hit nothing at 27 in 2024 when women are basically giving it away to rebel against the system. You gotta be putting your foot in your mouth at an astronomical rate. You can just nod and don't say nothing and just repeat whatever she said on a date and she'll mess with you because you understand her lol
he said he is ugly but he prolly average which to a woman is the same thing... he need 2 get his money up and lead with his wallet..

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
he said he is ugly but he prolly average which to a woman is the same thing... he need 2 get his money up and lead with his wallet..
Yeah you right. But he might have to just up himself wholly. If you out here calling yourself ugly that means he's lacking and self confidence and it's reflecting. It doesn't take much to get in decent shape and clean your image up. It's a lot of ugly dudes that still get chics with no money. If he looking to just smash and dash go the money route but he gotta be comfortable with knowing they around for just that. But the other route you'll still bag some chics too.