:mjcry: he moonwalking up there brehs

giphy.gif

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

:mj:

I remember when I heard the news. Actually I remember not believing he was making a comeback with the tour. Thought it was the media being on that money grab bs and picking on Mike till I saw the footage of the announcement. Then when the rehearsal footage dropped, I was like *:krs: MJ really coming back :blessed::mj:*

Moving on to the fateful day. Oddly enough,me and my mom was watching the E! Network and they was showing some countdown special about famous Hollywood deaths and during the show it cut to a breaking news report and it was like "Michael Jackson suffers a heart attack." My mom instantly said "Damn!" The chick reporting( Giuliana Rancic I think) was like the family was on the way/arriving to the hospital and that Joe was like "it's not looking good." Me and my mom both sat there all :dwillhuh:
3hhYD4O.gif

Before heading out. I'm thinking he's gonna be straight,maybe he was exhausted and needed time to relax or something. Mom ended up calling my cousin's mom and seeing if she heard and all of that before we left the crib. My cousin's mom legit called back prob 10 mins later or so later and told my mom he passed.
My mom was on the phone like "He gone girl?.... Damn Mike Jack :sadcam:."

Me: "whoa whoa what,ma he dead?" :mindblown:

Mom: "Yep he's gone." :rip:

Me :dahell:"Like we wasn't even gone that long after hearing the breaking news about him being rushed to the hospital."

At that point i'm thinking it's bs and that he's still alive. I just wanted to head back to the crib asap and see what was up. Turned on the radio and switched from the pop stations to the rap stations to see what they was saying and the personnel on the rap station was in the middle of breaking the sad news that he passed and sharing his fav memories of Mike before playing Thriller. Still in disbelief up until I got home and seeing the footage of fans outside the hospital, in Gary, and at the Apollo before heading to my room to see what BET was doing

Saw this right when it aired. Looking at Rocsi's and the fans reactions just hit me like "oh shyt.... :dwillhuh: MJ really gone.:to:
A nikka was just frozen for a bit till they cut to one of his videos. Switched to MTV,VH1,VH1 Soul,etc any channels that I knew would be covering the news and just was shocked. Like him, Prince, and a few others are just some people you can't imagine hearing dying. Just feels/felt odd. Those next few days and weeks were lit with MJ songs back to back :dj2::mj:
RIP GOAT :salute:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
greatest entertainer in my lifetime. Growing up in the 80s, MJ was everything :whew: Going from MJ to hip hop was an easy transition. MJ's music was radio friendly hip hop before hip hop really got on radio like that.

Will be bumping "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" and "Beat It" today :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I remember I was working in an tv/appliance store home from college when it broke. The store literally stopped like it was a blackout. When a customer would ask us for something we'd hit them with the :wtb: . I also remember this crazy ass white lady I worked with screaming and broke moonwalking all around thr store :russ: :dead:

Then on the way home I passed and stopped by Hitsville USA. Most lit party I ever have been a part of :wow:

People standing on cars. everyone singing, kids dressed up as Michael, it was beautiful :blessed:

RIP Michael