R. Kelly On The Run!!!!!!

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait an entire government responded about concerts an artist may or may not have? . . huh . . does that usually happen I wouldn't think the government would care or even be concerned about whose performing least not the likes of an r.kelly O.o I mean maybe I'm overthinking it?

also he waited a little to late to plot his escape . . ..

invalid

Banned
Daps
Cuba ain't far. Why not just go there?

"The United States and Cuba do have a treaty, but chilly diplomatic relations have meant it is rarely used. ... Moreover, the following countries have been known to refuse U.S. extradition requests, despite having treaties: Bolivia, Ecuador, Iceland, Nicaragua, Switzerland, Venezuela and Zimbabwe"

Edit: Its only wise to go to a different country if what you're in trouble for isn't a crime in said country

I believe his passport was revoked, which is why he was petitioning the court in the first place.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait an entire government responded about concerts an artist may or may not have? . . huh . . does that usually happen I wouldn't think the government would care or even be concerned about whose performing least not the likes of an r.kelly O.o I mean maybe I'm overthinking it?

Ain't Dubai the Vegas of the Muslim/Arabic world?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
When a guy is out on bond there are stipulations where he can't leave the country or even rhe county he resides in. Hence him asking for permission and being caught in a lie. We seen this before with Meek and Juelz not being able to travel to tour.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
also would the government be aware if a citizen booked an artist or just venues? what if its a citizen who requested r.kelly to perform? would the government have knowledge of that is there certain requirements to book an artist?

I mean females get flown out why not an rnb artist lol

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Governments ban artists and famous people and release public statements on artists all the time.

The 11 celebrities who have been banned from entering the UK
Justin Bieber banned from China
Tyler, the Creator on being banned from the UK: 'I'm being treated like a terrorist'
Tyler, The Creator Says He’s Banned From Australia

Governments are selective on who they let influence their citizens and who they let come over and their own perception and standing in the world. The USA is the only country in the world with such strong free speech laws, that artists don't get banned by the government.

Dubai probably heard about R.Kelly's case and got asked about his shows over there and was like "We never invited him over here." :hubie: