R Kelly YouTube Channel Taken Down Gawn!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Seems like a thread that shouldn't be pulled. A lot of artists are not only accused dirtbags but proven to be shyt people Gary Glitter is a notorious pedophile but he made a mega hit that you can't see a football game without hearing. This ain't me making a but white people post this is asking how far does this go is it just R.Kelly? and if so are we going to admit that we pick and choose who's dirt we ignore?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Seems like a thread that shouldn't be pulled. A lot of artists are not only accused dirtbags but proven to be shyt people Johnny Glitter is a notorious pedophile and he made a mega hit that you can't see a football game without hearing. This ain't me making a but white people post this is asking how far does this go just R.Kelly? and are we going to admit that we pick and choose who's dirt we ignore?

This. Kellz isn't white so it is acceptable to destroy/censor his art. Compared to Weinstein, who had produced over 300 movies/films/shows that are still streaming and available to watch with no reprisals....

People pick and choose to be hypocritical but this cancel culture only caters to the feminists, shea butters, and lgbtifnd gang...No one else...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.... cancel culture is weird... like I def don’t condone what he did, but you can’t write people out of history.... that’s just dangerous.... same people preaching cancel culture are the same ones getting mad at white folks trying to erase slavery from our history, and not teach it... opening up some crazy shyt

just accept what he did and chose to listen to him or not...