Racism/Prejudice in the locker room

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lately brehs have been chatting shyt and picking at the west indian and other non #AA brehs but when i start defending myself and others, i get reported and points. :gucci: this sheit dont make no sense. how come #AA and some of the bytch ass mods are allowed to get away with the slick shyt?

shout outs to the homie @Rarely-Wrong Liggins

one of the few sensible nikkas on here.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Woo boy. Let's try to keep it civil guys. This is a good chance to air grievances without totally shytting on one another so act accordingly.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I haven't noticed it. You should quote those people that are arbitrarily going at with west indians. I haven't seen much AA and West indian back and forths, honestly. And when I and others do we tend to say something about it. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27532086/ A lot of times the back and forths between different ethnic groups come from a troll who initiates it.

Some examples.
You fukking slave descendant b*stard. Who cares about you cotton picking idiots?
Smart enough not to get kidnapped and raped by a bunch of white folks en masse unlike your pagan naked ancestors :yeshrug:

I'm blacker than you lmaoo You're diluted and that's why you're mad and envious. I'd be mad too if I were at least 25% Neanderthal and still couldn't get them to see me as human

I'm an African and I'm also proud of my nationality. Yes, my nationality derived from the nation that colonised your country and gave you a language. Best of both worlds.
When comments like these are made I think it's natural for people to become defensive.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why can't everyone just get along? :francis:

We all bleed red, we all cry tears, we all smile when we're happy. All any human being wants is good health, good wealth, and happiness for themselves and their loved ones. lets stop the hatred towards others because they look different or are from different places. we all are the same at the end. :mjcry:

but yeah that shyt can be frustrating if you getting picked on and defend yourself and you end up getting in trouble. thats not fair to you. even if the mod giving you the points is the same ethnicity or race as the other party, they should know better. but of course things don't work that way. :francis: