HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I want yall to school this european cac....

Morocco. A Racist (towards blacks) country..with no black influences whatsoever...

next.

:comeon::beli::skip::snoop:

Dude you don't wanna discuss me on this one..so stick to the thread...

ScreenShot2013-08-01at12.35.13AM.png

Morocco 2015

you've never been to morocco..and you dont know the morrocan demographics..
I dare you to call a person from rabat having the same skin color as french black..they will eat you alive..

It's a berber gene...with arab colonization in him...CLEARLY!!!

:ehh: I'm black

when you call people who dont want to be called black.....black...well then maybe you are right.

never ever claimed to be black on any forum whatsoever.. I'm white and never lied about it.

This euro cac is saying why cant I say the n word while french montana uses it
also saying since his euro and doesnt hate blacks he has more right to say the nword than morocans who apparently hare blacks

@Roovers410

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
This euro cac is saying why cant I say the n word while french montana uses it
also saying since his euro and doesnt hate blacks he has more right to say the nword than morocans who apparently hare blacks

@Roovers410

Give me one quote where I express the desire to call you the N word? Or give me one quote where I think I have the right to call you the N word...

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
This is what happens right?

Ok...

Ban Me, do whatever you want I dont give a fukk..

I never called myself black nor will I ever do that. If you look at the thread you will see....what I'm doing with that quote..But it doesnt even matter anymore right??

Well I never called out anyone based on skin color nor will I ever...I never called myself black and I never will...

I respect yall...and I dont think I deserve this...

But do what yall think is right..

Peace.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Give me one quote where I express the desire to call you the N word? Or give me one quote where I think I have the right to call you the N word...

Lets gets this straight

-your a cac
- prented to be black
- then when me @Cabbage Patch and @IllmaticDelta called you out said your really a cac?

Tell us more about how everyon ed hates blacks like you said in the other thread

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Lets gets this straight

-your a cac
- prented to be black
- then when me @Cabbage Patch and @IllmaticDelta called you out said your really a cac?

Tell us more about how everyon ed hates blacks like you said in the other thread

I'm on sohh since 2002 I'm on this forum since a long time..Everyone who knows me...knows I always was upfront with my heritage..

fukk this.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This is what happens right?

Ok...

Ban Me, do whatever you want I dont give a fukk..

I never called myself black nor will I ever do that. If you look at the thread you will see....what I'm doing with that quote..But it doesnt even matter anymore right??

Well I never called out anyone based on skin color nor will I ever...I never called myself black and I never will...

I respect yall...and I dont think I deserve this...

But do what yall think is right..

Peace.
I looked at the thread and still don't get what you were doing with that quote. Wanna explain :jbhmm: