Racist fraternity email exposed at University of Maryland "Don't invite any ****** gals"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just seen this on my fb. Damn, my alma mater :mjcry: I hate it had to be us. Just got exposed last night, idk if it has or will go viral but it's kind of fresh.

The fraternity dude is in is called Kappa Sig. Dude has since went and tried to delete all his social medias.

This cac was just foul, racism and rape :scusthov:. The modern white fraternity brehs...

11044576_10153156110967463_5582234173597065795_o.jpg

School President just released a statement: http://www.president.umd.edu/statements/campus_message031215.cfm

On Tuesday, March 10, the University of Maryland became aware of an email dated January 2014, 15 months ago. The vulgar language in the email expresses views that are reprehensible to our campus community. We immediately met with the individual involved and a University investigation is currently underway, led by the Office of Civil Rights and Sexual Misconduct. We are in contact with the University chapter of Kappa Sigma and they have taken swift and decisive action in this matter. At their request, the University has committed to provide educational training on diversity and respect for the entire fraternity. The University of Maryland remains committed to our core values of respect for human dignity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We are deeply saddened by the impact this email is having on our community.

Sincerely,

Wallace D. Loh
President
University of Maryland

For any member of the University community who needs support, please contact the Counseling Center. Appointments can be scheduled in person at the Shoemaker Building or by calling (301) 314-7651. - See more at: http://www.president.umd.edu/statements/campus_message031215.cfm#sthash.UXdqR3Jc.dpuf

:francis:

@mastermind
@FAH1223
@Boesky
@superunknown23
@THE MACHINE

Last edited:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Just seen this on my fb. Damn, my alma mater :mjcry: I hate it had to be us. Just got exposed last night, idk if it has or will go viral but it's kind of fresh.

The fraternity dude is in is called Kappa Sig. Dude has since went and tried to delete all his social medias.

This cac was just foul, racism and rape :scusthov:. The modern white fraternity brehs...

11044576_10153156110967463_5582234173597065795_o.jpg

:francis:

@mastermind
@FAH1223
@Boesky
@superunknown23
@THE MACHINE
:what:

:dahell:

:snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's a demonic email does it also say fukk consent?:whoo:
Yup, this muhfukka just gave no fukks. I seen it in a facebook thread in one of the class groups. One of his friends was in there defending him trying to say it was a "joke". I've seen my fair share of party emails at UMD and none of them ever had anything to race or raping chicks so this cac was on some other shyt or maybe it's a part of the fraternity's culture? :francis:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
he insulted indian asian and black women
then proceeded to say "unless they're hot"

a racist who is willing to fukk the races he hates

that's interesting
Happened all the time during slavery...

These people have not changed one bit and anybody who thinks otherwise is a fool