Raekwon - The Appetition EP (dropping 1/17/20)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
IDK man.

Hopefully he has a new mindset to share.

The mafioso/Crack Don stuff is 25 years worth of poetry. We know all we can know. He will be studied by 22nd century Hip Hopologist at an HBCU or Ivy League English department.

Hopefully it's a new outlook. Can still be dark and grimy, but hopefully he has matured past the baking soda...and I'm saying this as a Wu Tang Stan...
..at least less baking soda and more buying up the block.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
IDK man.

The mafioso/Crack Don stuff is 25 years worth of poetry. He will be studied by 22nd century Hip Hopologist at an HBCU or Ivy League English department.

Hopefully it's a new outlook. Can still be dark and grimy a lil, but hopefully he has matured past the baking soda...and I'm saying this as a Wu Tang Stan.
Rae can swtich it up he on point when he's on that fly luxorious shyt peep az - 86 remix, or even that laidback ish like that so good davina joint

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
IDK man.

The mafioso/Crack Don stuff is 25 years worth of poetry. He will be studied by 22nd century Hip Hopologist at an HBCU or Ivy League English department.

Hopefully it's a new outlook. Can still be dark and grimy a lil, but hopefully he has matured past the baking soda...and I'm saying this as a Wu Tang Stan.

I'll never tire of Rae coke rhymes but he does very well when he raps about other shyt. That Osama Bin Laden joint and the Marvin Gaye joint from his last album are 2 of my favorite songs from the past 10 years.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'll never tire of Rae coke rhymes but he does very well when he raps about other shyt. That Osama Bin Laden joint and the Marvin Gaye joint from his last album are 2 of my favorite songs from the past 10 years.

Yeah, more of an album like that. Very good album. He definitely surprised with the Marvin Gaye history lesson. More creative stuff like that is welcome.