Rainbow Colors and Like A Pimp (Remix) being back to back on Da Unbreakables appreciation

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Whole album is crazy. Let's Start a Riot is my go to get hype song from that album. Love T-Rock but Paul absolutely murdered him with that verse lol. Even with the censored parts. The part about his collar bone getting broken. Pretty sure that was Lord Infamous that was responsible for that lol.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if I'd put it above When The Smoke Clears but there's definitely some fire on this joint that don't get its proper due. I might run it back right now :wow:

Juicy's verse on Like a Pimp is :damn:

What they have against these hos? Gorilla pimpin must run in the family :picard:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
man this is an underrated album in their catalog. these two songs back to back are phenomenal.
that little Ridin Spinners, Try Somethin, Money Didn't Change Me is a fire little run of songs too.

I actually like this album more than When The Smoke Clears

:hubie:

One of my favorites from their catalogue and Lord Infamous was really killing it that album

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Album was amazing. The beats were grimy as hell but polished, like when they remaster their old stuff. Some incredible sequencing on there. Only song that was a brick was “Shake Dat Jelly” :laff::laff:HATED that song