Rampage has change of heart

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. (56-8) will not be fighting Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (32-11 MMA record) as the headline bout of the upcoming Bellator pay-per-view on November 2nd. Last week Jackson's camp practically confirmed that he was going to face Jones in a boxing match on the card. But he seems to have had a change of heart. He doesn't want to make his Bellator debut in a boxing match.

Instead, he will do what he does best against the returning Tito "Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz (16-11), who comes out of retirement to take the fight. Ortiz has lost six of his last seven and announced his retirement after lost to Forrest Griffin in July 2012.

Rampage stated to MMA Fighting - "I'm down to fight Roy -- I'm a big fan of his. He's one of the best boxers ... he's the man. I've seen him knockout guys without even using his hands! This time, I'm going to give the fans what they want, my first fight in Bellator I want it to be an MMA fight ... not a boxing match."

He's ducking him.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:wtf: Page ducking a :flabbynsick: RJJ. Page is :flabbynsick: too but RJJ is :flabbynsick: :flabbynsick: 2X. But, most MMA fighters would get bodied in a boxing fight, same with a boxer trying to fight MMA.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
why is RJJ hell bent on entering a ring opposing fighters with a serious handicap? is he that desperate for money or is he so sadistic.Dude looked like his soul was leaving him when jackson said he wasnt fighting him. Why did he even turn up to bellator anyway.He looks like a whore, attending all these event just to get a match with dudes with 0 boxing.Wheres that tegrity?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
He didnt say he wasnt gonna fight him. He said he wants his first fight in Bellator to be MMA not boxing.

Now if he makes his debut and then says no...:patrice: