Randy Savage Was Legit Insane

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
This was insane shyt

Ones of the best angles ever, IMO.

Jakes tells a great story about it...

According to Roberts, Savage was concerned that he was being tricked into being bitten by a venomous snake on WWF Superstars back in 1991. Consequently, Savage wanted Roberts to be bitten by the cobra to prove that the snake's venom sacks had in fact been emptied.

"[Imitating Savage] 'let me say this: you need to let that snake bite you first.' 'f--k you, man!' Yeah, I'm like, 'f--k you,' in a nice way, not being disrespectful. 'Dude, I ain't doing that s--t.' He goes, 'if you're not going to do that, then you and I are going to have to do a little fighting right now!' And this guy starts ripping his s--t off, and he's squaring up on me, and I'm like, 'are you serious?' 'Goddamn right I am!' Now he picks up a chair and swings it. 'Come on!' 'You're a psycho.' So I went over, and I got the bag out, and I pulled my pant leg up. I slapped the snake a little bit. I stuck my leg out there and he bit my leg, so he bites it and I jerk him off of it. Randy's like, 'don't you dare move! Don't take no elixirs! Don't take no antidotes! Don't take nothing! Don't take no pills! Don't touch nothing! I'm going to sit right here and watch you f--king die!' After about 20 minutes, he goes, 'did that screw with your head?' I said, 'yeah, but not nearly as much as you are!'"

Roberts recalled, "[Savage]'s like, 'well I guess that's okay then.'"

Savage was truly one of a kind