@ Hexagram and Billy Ocean, yall sure?

I be trusting yall opinion and shyt lol

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Dunno if I fukk with the hook, track is cool though. New York needs to continue sticking with their own sound. shyt I wouldn't be mad if they hijacked Ross' luxurious sounds and claimed it as their own.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
this is fire.

@ Hexagram and Billy Ocean, yall sure?

I be trusting yall opinion and shyt lol

Track is alright, but coulda been much better with the MCs involved, imo. This isn't anything I'll be rockin a few weeks from now.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ran shoulda stuck with his version of the hook. the autotuned/jada version is ass cheeks.

song still knocks tho.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
@Billy Ocean, you like my style, get off my dikk tryna get attention ... Rae had the worst verse, Ransom sucked ...you don't know Hip-Hop.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean, you like my style, get off my dikk tryna get attention ... Rae had the worst verse, Ransom sucked ...you don't know Hip-Hop.

Yet you tagging me in threads, f@ggot. Just take your neg, and STFU. Before you go sh!ttin on other posters taste in music you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you pretend to be black on a hip hop messageboard. You're a pathetic, raicebaiting cac dirtbag b*stard. Get off my d!ck.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Yet you tagging me in threads, f@ggot. Just take your neg, and STFU. Before you go sh!ttin on other posters taste in music you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you pretend to be black on a hip hop messageboard. You're a pathetic, raicebaiting cac dirtbag b*stard. Get off my d!ck.

How much money you wanna bet that I'm black? How about you never post again if I'm black?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
That's what I though bytch ...with your stupid ass screen name and avy.