Ransom & Harry Fraud - Lavish Misery [March 8th]

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ransom has left earth. He is definitely the best in the game with the punchlines & his sports references are absurd.

Trust has passed Griselda. Ransom / 38 Spesh sound as hungry as ever. I really want them to drop an album together 🔥 That 38 Spesh / Conway album Speshal Machinery was my favorite album last year!

Harry Fraud is a great producer. He really did his thing on this album!
yea that 38/conway album was tough. these three with beats from harry fraud ,38 and some craven, :whew: :ohlawd:,cuzz 38b seems to have good chemistry with both of em pause..

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't like this.
It’s not bad but boring as fukk.

He sounds like he wasn't interested in making this.
The production mid too.

I'm also pretty sure he mentions Nas and JayZ and how he on their level on EVERY song. :dead:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like this.
It’s not bad but boring as fukk.

He sounds like he wasn't interested in making this.
The production mid too.

I'm also pretty sure her mention Nas and JayZ and how he on their level on EVERY song. :dead:
You say it enough people will start to buy into it in some sense. Look at Wayne and that best rapper ali shyt.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Album has grown on me. At first I thought it was just mid, but it has some heaterz on it like "AND 1" :whew:

I know why this album is gettin such mixed reviews. Harry Fraud didnt really bring the heat like he did on other projects (like with Dark Lo, Spitta, Meyhem Lauren, etc.)

On another note, this album aint got shyt on his project with V'Don, 'Chaos Is My Ladder' :ohlawd:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After a few days and a few spins I come to the convlusion that Ran is the best breathing right now. That intro is the one

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I missed ransom no homo.

Another good project, I just hate the mastering on the track with Boldy, takes away from a potential classic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Ransom has left earth. He is definitely the best in the game with the punchlines & his sports references are absurd.

Trust has passed Griselda. Ransom / 38 Spesh sound as hungry as ever. I really want them to drop an album together 🔥 That 38 Spesh / Conway album Speshal Machinery was my favorite album last year!

Harry Fraud is a great producer. He really did his thing on this album!
Trust is Griselda, Griselda is Trust

:wow: :wow: :wow: