Ransom wants beats from Primo, RZA, Pete, and ALC.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ball is in his court really. he isnt going to have any problem getting beats from anyone. he raps the same on every track though, so those names dont necessarily mean classic fit. Alchemist would probably work best tbh and then Pete Rock. is RZA making beats still?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Landmine is my shyt. In fact that whole Son Of G Rap joint is flames. Ransom was great on 38 Spesh produced Mind Over Matter too. I’ve liked his work with Craven but would love to hear Ransom over Alchemist beats for a whole EP :feedme:
Son of G Rap is great. The whole album is fire. Lots of good production from both veterans and new cats. Features like AZ, Gibbs, and Mega killed it too.

I just hate the original cover art. It looks so cheap. The 2 alternate vinyl covers are much better.

a2098006225_10.jpg

R-12814349-1542472983-7053.jpeg.jpg

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Son of G Rap is great. The whole album is fire. Lots of good production from both veterans and new cats. Features like AZ, Gibbs, and Mega killed it too.

I just hate the original cover art. It looks so cheap. The 2 alternate vinyl covers are much better.

a2098006225_10.jpg

R-12814349-1542472983-7053.jpeg.jpg
Yea the original cartoon artwork did look cheesy as hell :mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
ball is in his court really. he isnt going to have any problem getting beats from anyone. he raps the same on every track though, so those names dont necessarily mean classic fit. Alchemist would probably work best tbh and then Pete Rock. is RZA making beats still?
I don’t know if RZA is still producing. He’s definitely not releasing much. His catalogue over the past half decade and change is very minimal.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yea the original cartoon artwork did look cheesy as hell :mjlol:
This is gonna sound bad but at that point I hadn’t really heard 38 Spesh before. Between his rap name, the cheesy cartoon artwork, and the album title, I actually waited on listening to it for a couple months. I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but I did.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is gonna sound bad but at that point I hadn’t really heard 38 Spesh before. Between his rap name, the cheesy cartoon artwork, and the album title, I actually waited on listening to it for a couple months. I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but I did.
I can’t front I did the same shyt. I didn’t know who 38 Spesh was and fronted on listening seriously. I didn’t really take him seriously until I heard Sunday School when he bodied that joint. Then I really started paying attention.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can’t front I did the same shyt. I didn’t know who 38 Spesh was and fronted on listening seriously. I didn’t really take him seriously until I heard Sunday School when he bodied that joint. Then I really started paying attention.
Yo, same here. Yeah I even kind of slept on Stabbed & Shot.

Crazy. I heard Spesh's verse on Sunday School and immediately realized I'd been sleeping hard. :ohlawd:

:salute: to another Spesh fan that was a little bit late.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it was similar situation for me...I had heard the name but didnt bother to check him out. barely skimmed through a track and disregarded it. saw the cover to Time Served and Out on Bail (them titles :beli:) then saw KGR had a new album....I was like damn...KGR :flabbynsick: outchea with offbrand wack nikkas just to get a check now. but peeped it because KGR still that dude. shyt was pure fire, not to mention the features were crazy. thats when I started to listen to Spesh lyrics because tbh I was too put off by his voice when I first heard him. been checkin for him ever since....thanks to KGR, speaking of which...I would love if they do another album together...but hopefully with KGR on all songs...or wouldnt mind a Spesh produced KGR album.

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan

HAHA this is exactly what happened to me too, no bullshyt. Been seriously following his work since then. :blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran gotta make it happen :feedme:

I took my favorite 22 tracks from his ep’s with Craven and made a playlist. You can’t tell me he didn’t have the best lyrics of 2020:banderas: